Round Brilliant Center With Halo and Matching Band - Platinum - Ring Size 5.75 was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
This halo engagement right with matching band is a timeless masterpiece. A thrilling 1.49 carat Round Brilliant cut Diamond Simulant, surrounded by shimmering accents set in Platinum. The smooth matching wedding band is delicately adorned with prong set accents and is designed to slip comfortably underneath the bezel set head of the engagement ring for easy stacking.
- Center Stone: 1.49 carats
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone is guaranteed for life and should not chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Metal Type: Platinum
- This ring cannot be sized beyond the size or range of sizes specified.
- Product Model: LREN000950O0575
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
Clearance items are returnable within 30-days but are subject to a restocking fee of 25% of the purchase price, up to $75. They do not include a Forever Companies Authenticity Certificate and are not eligible for the Everything’s Covered Plan. Clearance items can only be exchanged for items of equal or greater value. For more details, please contact Customer Care.
- just received this ring yesterday-beyond my expectations-stunning. so pretty I have to pinch myself. I was very fearful of ordering because the price while not terrible is still a lot of money to spend when you cannot return something because it is on clearance. I got a fantastic deal and the customer service ladies Dawn and Nancy were beyond helpful and amazing-they went above and beyond to help me make my decision. spending $1200 on something you cannot touch feel or even see pics that show the profile was very scary! They assured me I could upgrade with a 50% increase in price for something else if I was not satisfied. That meant I could purchase another ring for $1800.00 if I did not like this one. Fortunately that will not be necessary-I am in heaven with this one! My only complaint was that when I called to place my order the young man assured me I could return it within the first 30days for any reason and get my money back or exchange it for something else. He assured me of this several times along with the amazing warranty. A week later I decided to call and check on my shipping status and was told by Dawn that he had misinformed me and that the ring was NOT returnable or under any sort of warranty no matter what. I asked if I could purchase a extended warranty to cover it and was told no. Dawn was actually able to find additional pics for me to see so that I could see the profile etc. I still loved the ring but just could not bring myself to have my husband spend $1200.00 that I could not get back so I decided to sleep on it and decide by the am. I figured my husband would be more upset than I was about it but he simply said to order it and upgrade if I was not happy. The ring was for our 30year anniversary this year. I still just felt uneasy so I called the next am and spoke to Nancy. Nancy was amazing as well-she also confirmed what I already knew and that the ring was mine once they shipped it-she told me to make sure to decide soon as it could ship at any moment and once it did there was no changing my mind. I decided to bite the bullet and go for it. So happy I did. It arrived in a plain box that contained 2 smaller boxes and a beautiful little ring box that is lighted-I just hope it lives up to the warranty and my dreams. Funny thing is the box contained the packing slip for my purchase and the flip side of the packing slip is the Certificate of Warranty that tells me that I have a 30 day warranty , lifetime stone guarantee, lifetime trade-ups, Free resizing, conflict-free and eco-friendly guarantee as well as The Everything's Covered Plan. NO where on the warranty does it list exclusions for clearance or reduced price jewelry- the PLEASE NOTE info discussing anything that is not done by Diamond Nexus will void the warranty and all guarantees. Lastly that if you have purchased loose stones that are not being set by Diamond Nexus to let the jeweler know to handle them like rubies and that they won' take the direct heat and it would be best set by Diamond Nexus. The letter is signed by Michelle Edwards-Customer Service Coordinator. All of that being said I am pretty sure that Diamond Nexus would have to stand behind the warranty on my ring since it was in my box and on the back of my packing slip leading me to assume that my ring is in fact covered. I Hope to never have to use it but I would like to know that is available if I do. Any other retailer would stand behind their products if purchased in a store or online. Clearance or sale not being a factor. You may not get a refund but at the minimum a credit toward something else. When you cannot physically touch or feel something you want the assurance that you can return it if it does meet your needs. If their products are as they say they are they should have no problems warranting it no matter the cost. Yes the website does tell you this info if you click on the shipping and returns tab but I was not able to do this when I purchased it-the website was having a problem so I had to call into place my order and was given the incorrect information at that time. Nancy was kind enough to email this info after as well. This may all be a moot point but then to actually receive the warranty in my box just brings my frustration home again. Despite all of this I am glad I kept my order and I LOVE my ring!
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free & Environmentally Superior
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple purchase options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
90-Day Purchase Option: Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailer’s cash price (except 3-month option in CA). To purchase early call 877- 898- 1970. The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer’s cash price. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY. No Credit Needed: Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Not all applicants are approved.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE