The Rosemond ring is vintage elegance at its best. An East-West Emerald cut Emerald Nexus Color Stone shimmers within ribbon-like curves of metalwork accented with Contemporary Nexus Diamonds. The band is etched with intricate details, completing this low-profile, high-glamour look.
- Center stone: 1.06 carat Emerald cut lab-grown Emerald
- Ten Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond accents
- Shown in Lorián Platinum. Click here to learn more.
- Also available in 10k Gold. Click here to view.
- Additional services such as personal engraving and appraisals are available for just $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- To upgrade to 14k gold, 18k gold, palladium or platinum, contact customer service.
- Product model: LRRHXX0027XEMEMXX0106CS0LPXX
Very cool bling!
- This ring has an exceptionally cool style with the emerald set in space rather than completely attached to the ring. The color of the stone is awesome and my wife loved it for our anniversary! Great design!
Comfortable and beautiful
- Beautiful color. Emeralds are so hard to replicate and the color on this one is perfect. The size and cut are beautiful. It is comfortable and beautiful.
- I just couldn't wait for this ring to arrive as I was sure it would be great. I was right! I have worn it repeatedly and get stares of envy from co-workers and strangers at work even ask if they can try it on. Everyone is intrigued by the emerald positioned sideways, and that it looks so awesome that way. I agree, it's unusual and it attracts attention. This is truly awesome and is wearing well with no scratches or loss of luster.
- My husband bought me this ring with an emerald stone. It is beautiful and I love it. the colour of the stone is amazing and I get compliments on it all the time.
Terrible quality, even worse customer service
I bought two of this ring, one with a sapphire center stone, the other with a clear stone in the center. Both rings' quality is sub-standard. The sapphire-centered ring has an internal crack, but that didn't stop Diamond Nexus from sending it to me as a finished product. I have a local jeweler checked it out and he said it s due to application of too much force when the stone was set. The clear stone ring has filigree around the clear stone all crushed due to poor skills of the jeweler in setting the center stone. But after a month, the stone still became loose. I complained to customer service. They merely made excuses that the are allowed human errors and refused to refund because it took more than a month for me to discover the flaws, which was not visible to naked eyes, until the loose stone prompted me to go to a local jeweler. They said a manager would follow up with me. No one did. Do not buy anything from them. They are disreputable!!!
Diamond Nexus Response: Rach, I'm sorry that you feel that you've had a negative experience. We are glad that we were able to reach out to you with some possible resolutions and sincerely hope that we hear back from you on how you would like to proceed. We do have our 30 day return/exchange policy and are more than happy to honor it when it is still within that time frame, but cannot extend it past that 30 days. Again, we are more than happy to have both rings remade for you. To insure that our stones are not exposed to anything that can compromise them and so guarantees stay intact, we always advise customers to send in their pieces for any possible repair work. Our Customer Service Manager has been briefed on your order and she looks forward to hearing from you. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.