Rome Princess Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The bold and beautiful band on the Rome engagement ring adds a contemporary element to a classic solitaire. The sleek knife-edge bypass setting swoops gracefully around the bezel-set Nexus Diamond Alternative, evoking the sense of strength, grace and timelessness.
- Center stone pictured: 1.59 carat Princess cut
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- This ring has been featured with the Rome band.
- Rings shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary by ring style.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0074XPC
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- I can't speak highly enough about this ring. It's stunning. I've been wearing it for almost two months now and it gets even more lovely once the patina starts to set in on the white gold. We purchased it with a 2.01 carat stone and the matching band. The stone is well set and the ring highly durable (which is what we were going for with the bezel setting). I stare at this lovely piece multiple times a day and love how unique it is from other engagement bands. One thing to keep in mind is that the sparkle is slightly diminished due to the princess cut and the bezel setting. This, however, is nice though given the size of the stone we put in as I'm not uber comfortable with being too "blingy". If you like the look of this ring then you'll love it even more in person.
A ring for the ages, never going out of style.
I purchased the Rome Princess cut, 14k Rose Gold ring. The Rome collection is so classy. The clean look draws all of the attention to the stone. I can't describe its beauty adequately. The ring shows movement that again turns your eyes to the stone. You can't go wrong
With any ring in the Room collection.
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free & Environmentally Superior
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE