The bold and beautiful band on the Rome engagement ring adds a contemporary element to a classic solitaire. The sleek knife-edge bypass setting swoops gracefully around the bezel-set Contemporary Nexus Diamond, evoking the sense of strength, grace and timelessness.
- Center stone pictured: 1.59 carat Princess cut
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- This ring has been featured with the Rome band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0074XPC
One of a kind everlasting piece of beauty
- I can't speak highly enough about this ring. It's stunning. I've been wearing it for almost two months now and it gets even more lovely once the patina starts to set in on the white gold. We purchased it with a 2.01 carat stone and the matching band. The stone is well set and the ring highly durable (which is what we were going for with the bezel setting). I stare at this lovely piece multiple times a day and love how unique it is from other engagement bands. One thing to keep in mind is that the sparkle is slightly diminished due to the princess cut and the bezel setting. This, however, is nice though given the size of the stone we put in as I'm not uber comfortable with being too "blingy". If you like the look of this ring then you'll love it even more in person.
A ring for the ages, never going out of style.
I purchased the Rome Princess cut, 14k Rose Gold ring. The Rome collection is so classy. The clean look draws all of the attention to the stone. I can't describe its beauty adequately. The ring shows movement that again turns your eyes to the stone. You can't go wrong
With any ring in the Room collection.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.