This engagement ring would be at home along the azure shores of the Riviera. The Contemporary Nexus Diamond center stone is flanked on either side by two rows of vertical bar-set accent stones. The ring is substantial and has a presence on your hand that will last for decades to come.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- 12 Princess cut accent stones
- Additional services such as personal engraving and appraisals are available for just $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; to upgrade to 18k gold, palladium or platinum, contact customer service.
- Product model: LRENMS0022XPR
When I saw ths ring I knew it was th one. I told my Man, so for his sake it better be in that box whan he finally does ask me
Diamond Nexus Response: Great choice Daniella! We would like to give you an early congratulations and look forward to helping you both.
Great ring, but BEWARE!
My fiance and are were very satisfied with the purchase of the ring. The price was great, and the ring is beautiful. Since it was a new ring I wasn't concerned about not having a matching band like the rest of the engagement rings at DN. We figured it was coming soon. We creates a unique ring like this and no band right?!?!
5 months later and still no matching band. When we inquired about a band we were put in contact with the custom department. After a few days of deliberation they wanted more for the band than we paid for the ring, which seems insane to say the least!
Needless to say we will be looking elsewhere for a custom band, and for our future jewelry purchases.
- Wow! We went to the Grand Opening of the Diamond Nexus store in Woodfield mall and fell in love with this ring. I'm pretty much a jewelry fanatic and I was blown away by the heft and quality of Diamond Nexus jewelry. I was expecting fashion jewelry and got Harry Winston quality. Almost every ring I tried on was a showstopper, but this was THE ONE for me!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.