Rhodes Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Yours is a love for the ages. An epic myth made true. It sparks the same awe as the ancient Greek architecture that inspired the Rhodes engagement ring. The sweeping split shanks support a Nexus Diamond Alternative encased in a smooth bezel-set halo. Like your love, it is strong, transcendent, graceful and lasting. Like your love, it endures.
- Center stone pictured: 1.03 carat Round Brilliant cut, 1.55 total carat weight.
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Rhodes band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0100X
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
The engagement ring is gorgeous but deceiving as it looks like there are 2 diamonds on the side which there aren't.Also the little knob on the wedding band I wasnt crazy about as it's too noticeable.The wedding band would look better if it had one on the other side as well to be more balanced.I will order another before my wedding date.We did have some shipping problems and the rings got postponed 2 times so I got them 3 weeks later than originally ordered.The first time no one from companycontacted me so was.not happy about that.I do love the ring and have gotten many compliments.
This ring was my husband's pick I didn't like it at first. Once I received it all I can say is it's simply simply simply gorgeous stunning lovely elegant classy. We also purchased two of the wedding bands for the top and the bottom of the ring.
Dawn paid attention to each detail, respect for my request, and timely responses made customer service easy and painless. I am 100% satisfied with my timeless ring and the excellent customer service that Diamond Nexus has provided.
UPDATE-on UNDECIDED AT THIS TIME
- Update to earlier review... I have my ring in hand and it is absolutely gorgeous! I received a call from someone at Diamond Nexus today. They were courteous, helpful, professional and I am very pleased with the customer service they have extended in regards to the mishap on the shipment of our order. Thanks again!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE