The Rhapsody engagement ring is sophisticated, graceful and modern with a timeless elegance. Three Emerald cut Nexus Diamond Alternatives are clustered in straight prong settings on a slim band of smooth gold. Its simplicity is what makes it so stunning. It is a supremely comfortable ring to wear every day, and one that will always be in style.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Looking for a matching band? Complete this look by designing a wedding band in our Design Studio.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LREN3S0027
My wife loves the ring she loves it but wants a matching wedding band but can't find one can you help me on that issue
**Hello, Due to the unique design of that ring we do not offer a predesigned matching band. Our Forever Artisans custom design team could create one for you if you wish. They can be found here www.foreverartisans.com. ***
Ordered a size 5.5, received a size 7 - incredibly poor quality control. The center stone has spots on the bottom when you look at it from the top - not at all worth the money - don't waste yours!
***I'm sorry you received the wrong size and therefore had to take it to a local jeweler to be sized. Having the jeweler, who is not familiar with our stones, size it is likely what caused the issues with the stones to happen. Please reach out to me directly at email@example.com so we can correct this for you.***
I love this ring. It is beautiful and has some serious sparkle.
Easily passes for real diamonds. So glad I bought it and would highly recommend this ring.
I receive this a week ago. It is beautiful and FIT my finger perfect. I highly recommend this ring.
The Nicest Ring I Purchased from DN
- I got this ring seven years ago after losing a three stone ring my husband had bought for me oversees. I just recently had to return it because I lost one of the smaller stones. The cost to repair was a little pricier than I anticipated, but overall I feel it will be worth it. This ring has held up pretty well over the years and I have received tons on compliments on it. I got the 3.86 carat ring and it does not look fake or gaudy at all. My fingers are slim, but it does not overpower my hand. I have made several purchases from DN and this by far is my favorite. DN must be getting increasingly popular because I did not pay nearly as much for the my ring as they are charging now.
I was amazed!!
- I picked out this ring after my fiancée proposed with a family heirloom ring and when it came in I was floored!! It was perfect and the brilliance of the stones were perfect. It's a timeless and classic ring and I get compliments all the time. I've had the ring for a few months now and its gone through a lot and still looks as brilliant as the day I got it. I love that I don't feel guilty about where the diamonds came from and it saved us thousands of dollars. If you get this ring you will not be disappointed.
- Received ring yesterday and it is beautiful! Fit is perfect, stones easily pass for genuine, and I highly recommend this ring. I purchased the middle selection which fits my small hand without overwhelming my finger. If you are considering this one, go for it! You will not be sorry.
Totaly replaced my wedding ring
- We have ben married for 17yrs and my husband surprised me with this ring. I just adore it and what a wow factor!!!
I received the Rhapsody ring with a 1.74ct center stone for my 1 yr anniversary. I initially asked my husband to return the diamond ring that he proposed with, because I did not believe in spending thousands of dollars on something so frivolous. I then spent a year with a simple swarovski ring until this came up on the "Fireworks Sale" over the 4th of July 2012. It was a super steal and so I decided on the biggest center stone. It is, in a word, breathtaking. I get compliments every single day and the gawking can get a bit embarrassing at times! I submitted a picture of my ring to the Diamond Nexus Facebook page and it received the highest number of likes I've seen of any customer photo!
In many ways I am a luxury goods shopper, have spent time working in high end jewelry and watch boutiques and consider my Diamond Nexus pieces a great investment. The workmanship is stellar and I have experienced nothing but great customer service from them. If you have opened your mind, done your homework and decided on an alternative to "traditional" diamond jewelry I highly consider Diamond Nexus.
- This is my engagement ring that my fiance proposed with a year ago. It is still holding up strong and is as beautiful as ever. I have smaller fingers and my fiance got the 1.24K version and it looks wonderful. Not too big and not small at all. No one can ever tell it is not a diamond. I get complemented all the time. Even in jewelry stores we've been to they can't tell.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.