Substantial yet feminine, the Regatta engagement ring exudes a feeling of royal grace. The Contemporary Nexus Diamond center stone is clustered with two accent stones that recall a traditional three stone look. The thicker, squared band features channel set accents that add even more sparkle to this gorgeous multi-stone ring.
- Center stone: 1.28 carat Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond, 2.58 total carat weight.
- Complete the look with the matching Regatta band.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENMS0042
Love Love Love my Wedding Rings
- My husband of 27 years surprised me with the Regatta set on November 2011. He had it delivered to my work and had a friend hold it until he came in and got on one knee and put it on my finger. At that time we was married 22 years and never had a wedding ring. Needless to say, 5 years later it still is beautiful and so sparkly. I can't tell you how many compliments I received from so many people. Young and old. I have no complaints. I think my husband did a wonderful job at picking the right wedding ring for me.
- This is the first review I have ever written online for anything. I just felt compelled to do it after this purchase. Have had the Regatta ring set in 14k yellow gold for several weeks now and still can't stop staring at it! It is high quality, gorgeous, and absolutely stunning. It was the ultimate upgrade from my original engagement ring (celebrating our 15 year wedding anniversary this year). The center stone is 3 times the size of my old center stone so is taking some getting used to but is absolutely incredible. I love that I was able to get a flawless set for half the cost of what I paid for my original naturally mined set 16 years ago and it is so much more beautiful and sparkly. This set truly looks like a $15-20k set on my finger. Customer service was exceptional to work with as well prior to placing my order. Diamond Nexus is my new favorite online store for jewelry and I'll be coming back in the future for more gifts!
I have had my engagement ring for almost 1 year - we included a larger center stone - the ring is stunning. But I am now afraid to wear it since there are 3 loose stones. We bought it in Mayfair - sadly now the store is gone. I have bought other items from Nexus with mixed results. So I am now left not knowing how to repair my engagement ring.
Diamond Nexus Replies: Hi Jan! My name is Cassie Weger, and I am the Public Relations Coordinator with Diamond Nexus. Sadly we did choose to close the Mayfair location early 2013. However, we are still more than happy to repair your ring. You can read more info here: http://www.diamondnexus.com/customer-service-sizing-and-repairs.html. Feel free to contact one of our Customer Service Reps either by live chat or phone: 800-509-4990. They will be able to help you further. I hope this helps!
I LOVE IT
- I picked this ring for my engagement. The video doesn't do it justice! It has alot of bling! I get a TON of compliments on it and nobody suspects that it isn't a mined diamond. The only thing I don't like is that I need to clean it every couple of days because I work in nursing and am always washing my hands. The soap gets under the center stone and it doesn't sparkle and kind of looks cloudy. I clean it and it is back to sparkling like crazy!
- I am thrilled with this ring! I have owned other diamond engagement rings, this ring outshines them! I would highly recommend this set. I can't wait to get the matching band! Thank you DN!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.