You'll be enraptured by the Rapture engagement ring. Three Princess cut Contemporary Nexus Diamonds are arranged in an elegantly interlaced trellis setting. The band completes this romantic look with six accent stones and feathery metalwork.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Looking for a matching band? Contact Forever Artisans to have one made for this ring.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990. >
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LREN3S0018
Perfect...exactly what I wanted!
- This is the ring my husband proposed to me with over 5 years ago. I get nothing but compliments (plus shock and awe) everywhere I go from both men & women alike! My ring looks just as good as the day I got it. Really couldn't have asked for anything better. It was exactly what I wanted.
- This ring is so much more beautiful than I could have even imagined. The presentation was stunning. I am so happy with everything about this ring. Stunning. I got this ring as a right hand ring. My engagement ring is also from you so I knew the Rapture ring would be high quality. It didn’t disappoint. I am so thrilled. You have a customer for life.
I will keep purchasing jewelry from this website over and over again. Beautiful quality, very well made, and excellent service.
- My boyfriend proposed to me with this ring and I have to say this is the most beautiful ring I have ever laid my eyes on. It is simply perfect. We ordered the 1.24 carat and its the perfect size and SO BEAUTIFUL. WORTH EVERY PENNY. I love my ring so much. Its so well-made, sparkles a ton, and is very eye-catching. I give this ring a full five stars and this website a five-star also! They give excellent service and fast processing and shipping. My experience was OUTSTANDING!!
I would buy the Rapture again.
- This is a beautiful ring and I have owned it for seven years. I gave it one less star because it has chipped twice and I have had to send it back for repairs. Considering what I paid for it, that is not too much of a burden and it's totally free including the shipping, just as their warranty said. Ship times and repair took about a week and a half. Each chip was due to me accidentally hitting it against a very hard surface. I don't know if a real diamond could have withstood the hit. Mine sparkles beautifully, however, I invested 35 dollars in a Brookstone ultrasonic jewelry cleaner and I bought Magic Green Ultrasonic jewelry cleaning powder. I use hot water and put it in twice at the maximum time. I then rinse it and dry it, and it comes out brilliantly every time. I get so many compliments on it.
- I love this ring! My husband gave it to me for our 10th anniversary. I wanted something flashy but wearable for every day. I get compliments on it all the time! I love the fire and the weight of it. It's not heavy but you know it's there. 6 years of daily wear (I never take it off) and it still looks as good as the day I opened the box.
Main diamond will not stay scratch free / cloudy
I'm having the same trouble as the first reviewer. I loved this ring. Couldn't take my eyes off at first. This will b the second time I send mine in also. VERY DISAPPOINTING! The guarantee says it WILL NOT SCRATCH - not true
Diamond Nexus replies: Hello, I am very sorry that you are having issues with your Diamond Nexus piece. Our stones are flawless, D stones and scratching is not a typical occurrence. We want every customer to be completely thrilled, so I encourage you to contact Michelle Edwards at Michelle.Edwards@diamondnexus.com with your order number. She will be able to help find a solution for this issue. In the meantime, we suggest the you do not wear your ring while doing any housework, yard work, any sort of heavy lifting, or when using any chemicals (including hand lotion). We are so sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused, and I hope this can get resolved soon!
My Husband bought this ring for me & I loved it until I started wearing it. After about 3-4 months the stones started looking Scratched up & milkie. I've sent it back at least once a year for the past 5 years. They do not have quality stones!
SAVE YOUR MONEY! I"ve tried to wear this ring & the stones are very poor quality. After just a few months of wear I have to send it back because the stone scratch & are milkie looking. I've done this for 5 years & still have had no satisfaction. They replace the stones & tell me to keep sending it back. Not what I expect after spending over $1,000.00. You'd be better off with costume jewely that you can wear for 3 months & just throw it away or replace it & Save Your Money!!!!!!!
Diamond Nexus: Hi Candy, my name is Cassie Weger, and I am the Public Relations Coordinator with Diamond Nexus. I am very sorry that you are having troubles with your ring. I looked into your original order and noticed that it has been in our shop twice in the past five years. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. As a positive, your ring will always be covered under our Lifetime Warranty. Most other jewelry companies require you to bring your ring in every 3 months or so for inspection in order to keep your warranty. We will uphold our Triple guarantee with no questions asked. To take advantage of this guarantee and get your ring looking brand new, I encourage you to reach out to Michelle Edwards, our Customer Experience Coordinator at Michelle.Edwards@diamondnexus.com.
- Couldn't wait to get my ring! It was delivered an hour ago and I can't stop looking at it. Sooooooo beautiful in yellow gold and princess stones. Center stone is 1 carat. Very believable! I am going to love wearing this! Thanks for such a great design! I'm sure I'll be back at some time to order again!
I really lov this ring. It's beautiful and I wear it as a right hand ring. Everyone seems to love it. But, I've noticed, that at time it sparkles less and sometimes more; just like my mined diamond. Anyway, it's lovely and I'm enjoying it.
Omg! I'm engaged
My boyfriend purposed with this ring! I couldn't
Stop crying his words an the ring So over whelming !!
Every where I go people say there blinded by its beauty an say they can believe he bought a ring that's worth over 20 grand which I know it's not
He got the 5 karats total Wieght
I couldn't be happier thank you DN please make a matching wedding band :)
- I have this as my engagement ring and I love it! I wish you would make a matching band to go with this. I get so many compaments on this it is absolutely beautiful.
Not much else too say -
but WOW. The ring is big (at least if you get the 1.96ct center), bold, elegant and amazing. Awesome fire and sparkle, beautiful detailed band, heavy and solid feeling. My wife wears this when we go out for dinner and when she flashes it we get good service!
My wife and I can afford and own real diamonds. This is as pretty as any natural diamond she has.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.