Raina Princess Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The Raina engagement ring proves that an ring can be both dainty and bold at once. The center Nexus Diamond Alternative sparkles between the sweeping arms of the accented bypass setting. The slender band and petite center stone make this ring a comfortable, lightweight choice that looks feminine and dynamic.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- 26 Round Brilliant cut accent stones
- Complete this look with the matching wedding band.
- Additional services such as personal engraving and appraisals are available for just $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; to upgrade to 18k gold, palladium or platinum, contact customer service.
- Product model: LRENSA0035XPC
- After several months of shopping an price comparing I found Diamond Nexus and this ring and matching band. I knew as soon as I saw it that it was perfect. My, now wife, loves it so much that we got an additional matching band to give it a more full look. I couldn't be happier, and neither could she.
- I love my ring. I get compliments on it all of the time and I tell people exactly where I got it. This stunning ring is exactly what I wanted!
Love the style/but...
I loved loved my ring! But the center stone mount snapped off loosing my center stone with the mount.
***Hello, If you have not already done so please reach out to our Customer Service department regarding a repair. You can also reach me directly at email@example.com. I'd be happy to assist you with this also. -Jessica Nelson, Customer Service Manager***
Very satisfied this ring is amazing!
- I bought this ring with a marquise stone and it is absolutely brilliant. My fiancé loves it and gets compliments on it every single day. It looks very beautiful with the matching band as well. She did lose a stone but Diamond Nexus repaired it swiftly. I would suggest getting this ring in palladium because it is just as shiny as the diamond itself. The customer service staff here are very helpful and I would definitely recommend getting your engagement ring from Diamond Nexus.
I just received this set as my engagement/wedding ring this week. I love how unique this ring is and that I can walk around and not see a similar ring on other brides' hands.
Like another reviewer mentioned, the side stones are a little under-defined but they still pop and show the shape of the ring amazingly.
The packing of the set was magnificent! The wooden ring box is immaculate.
My only critiques of the ring are that the set doesnt fit together seamlessly... I feel like if it goes together nicely on one side there is a gap between the bands on the other side. It looks wonderful when there is a slight, equal gap between them but I guess I was hoping to have them fit perfectly. Also, I feel like the wedding band is a bit overpriced for what it truly is.
All being said, I would recommend this set and Diamond Nexus to anyone!
I received the Raina just a few weeks ago, and I love it! Its a 1 ct Princess cut in Palladium. I work retail and use my hands a lot, so I don't always wear the ring to work, because it tends to get caught on things. (The center stone sits pretty high) It really does have a brilliant sparkle and I get so many compliments every day I wear it. My only complaint would be that the side stones are so small, you can't really tell they are diamonds. But when the light hits it right the side stones do sparkle too. I think once I have the wedding band to be paired with the engagement ring, the side stones will pop more.
Aside from that, I love this ring. It's unique and I don't know anyone one else that has a ring exactly like it. :)
Love This Set
- We bought this last year to replace my wedding ring and it is a very elegant, well made and sparkling diamond set. I have received many complements on it and it truly looks like a real diamond..in many cases even better. I am extremely happy with it :-)
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.