The dynamic lines of this band perfectly fit alongside the sweeping bypass setting of the Raina engagement ring. The zig-zag design of the accented band creates a uniquely eye-catching wedding set.
- The ring and matching band are absolutely gorgeous! The matching band is a unique design. Like previous reviewers mentioned, there is a gap when the band and ring are put together. I am definitely considering buying a second band to go with it. I did find that the engagement ring sits high and the matching band evens it out. The band is thin on both the engagement ring and wedding band. I think a second band would help bring it together better. Overall, very pleased with how the ring turned out!
- Perfect match to the engagement ring. I encourage anyone who gets this set to get a second band as my wife and I believe it gives it a more full and complete look.
- I agree with the other 2 reviews. My lady does not like the gap so I’m buying her another band to “even the rings out”.
- I love this band that matches my Raina engagement ring. Since the band and the matching ring are an odd shape, I found it better to have the two rings fused together. Once I did that, the rings were seamless.
- I got married almost two months ago and have been wearing my wedding band almost every day. It is beautiful accompaniment to the Raina engagement ring (which I have). My only complaint is that the ring does not fit perfectly together with the engagement ring. One side is a perfect fit, and the other side there are gaps. If i were to get the rings soldered together, there would be permanent gaps in the ring. I do wish I could get the band re formed so it would fit together correctly.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.Progressive LeasingProgressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.