The Radiant cut is a breathtaking combination of the elegant Emerald cut and the classic sparkle of the Round Brilliant. Its quadrilateral form and brilliant facets make it similar to the Princess design, but its rectangular shape and blocked corners again emulate the Emerald figure. It is stunningly dramatic as a solitaire, but also compliments arrangements with side stones such as Baguettes, Trillions, or Princess shapes.
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- What is a Certified Series Stone?
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Products Model: USLSSS0005X
- Bought a 3.49 ct radiant signature series diamond for my wifed, and had DN mount the stone in her existing setting. After several years, I noticed some scratches, and contacted customer service. I was worried as it had been several years. DN honored the warranty and the customer service couldn't have been better! As they require, if you buy a loose stone, make sure DN sets it for you.
Poor product. Buyer beware.
Buyer beware I bought a large stone only to have it get a huge scratch. When I called to see what nexus would do they said that because I had my loose stone set by someone else that it voided all warranties of the product! Why would you sell loose stones and not allow other jewelers to set the gemstone. I’ve had my ring for over three years and it wasn’t until a month ago that it developed a scratch. I am so disappointed in this company. I would never buy from them again and I would caution any one considering buying to stay away. I have left my name and number for a supervisor but told that nothing can be done for me.
***Hello, I'm sorry that this has happened to you. Many jewelers, who are not familiar with our stones, can compromise the stones integrity by not setting them correctly. For this reason, we do require all stones which need to have the warranties in tact to be set by only us. We do offer a gemstone setting kit to send personal pieces to us for setting of our gemstones. This ensures your warranty always remains active on the stone. While we do have many customers who purchase loose stones from us, if you wish to have the warranty remain on the stone, we do require that we set the stone.***
- Stunning diamond!
- After the original sticker shock of diamond shopping wore off I decided to look at alternatives. I wound up at DNL after much research and searching. I purchased one of the signature series radiant cut stones and love it! The stone is gorgeous and can't be distinguished from a diamond in ANY way by the naked eye. Great purchase from a great company. Thanks DNL!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.Progressive LeasingProgressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.