- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- The Nexus Diamond™ alternative is a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee and should not chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- What is a Certified Series Stone?
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal appraisal for $50 or an engraving for $25. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond alternative in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Products Model: USLSSS0005X
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- Bought a 3.49 ct radiant signature series diamond for my wifed, and had DN mount the stone in her existing setting. After several years, I noticed some scratches, and contacted customer service. I was worried as it had been several years. DN honored the warranty and the customer service couldn't have been better! As they require, if you buy a loose stone, make sure DN sets it for you.
Poor product. Buyer beware.
Buyer beware I bought a large stone only to have it get a huge scratch. When I called to see what nexus would do they said that because I had my loose stone set by someone else that it voided all warranties of the product! Why would you sell loose stones and not allow other jewelers to set the gemstone. I’ve had my ring for over three years and it wasn’t until a month ago that it developed a scratch. I am so disappointed in this company. I would never buy from them again and I would caution any one considering buying to stay away. I have left my name and number for a supervisor but told that nothing can be done for me.
***Hello, I'm sorry that this has happened to you. Many jewelers, who are not familiar with our stones, can compromise the stones integrity by not setting them correctly. For this reason, we do require all stones which need to have the warranties in tact to be set by only us. We do offer a gemstone setting kit to send personal pieces to us for setting of our gemstones. This ensures your warranty always remains active on the stone. While we do have many customers who purchase loose stones from us, if you wish to have the warranty remain on the stone, we do require that we set the stone.***
- Stunning diamond!
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free & Environmentally Superior
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple purchase options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
90-Day Purchase Option: Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailer’s cash price (except 3-month option in CA). To purchase early call 877- 898- 1970. The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer’s cash price. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY. No Credit Needed: Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Not all applicants are approved.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE