The Radiant cut is a breathtaking combination of the elegant Emerald cut and the classic sparkle of the Round Brilliant. Its quadrilateral form and brilliant facets make it similar to the Princess design, but its rectangular shape and blocked corners again emulate the Emerald figure. It is stunningly dramatic as a solitaire, but also compliments arrangements with side stones such as Baguettes, Trillions, or Princess shapes.
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Product Model: USLSCS0007
- I was a little stunned at how gorgeous the stone was when I first opened the box. There is no lack of sparkle. It's simply stunning. I ordered the 2.62 carat stone and that's the largest stone I imagine could reasonably fit a size 5 finger. I did end up returning the stone, but not because of any disappointment in the stone. We're going to revisit the cut and design we had in mind for a custom ring.
Loved it!! Why pay more when you can't see the difference.
- I just received the stone and I love it. I don't see any difference in a real stone versus this one. I think with the cost of weddings now that its nice to find ways to cut costs. the customer service is outstanding !!. You will not be disappointed.
please refer to review
I had been pouring over the internet trying to find just the right stone for the 4.60 GENUINE DIAMOND RING that I've been making payments on for the last year when I came across DIAMOND NEXUS. I looked at sapphires, emeralds and all manner of gemstones before ordering a Radiant Cut 3.31 ct. stone for the center of my ring. At first glance, it was nice and I thought just might be believable, so I made my way to my jeweler to have him put the stone in my ring. However, after placing that stone in the center of my ring which is 4.60 ct. of genuine princess cut diamonds, it was so obvious that it was a fake. My jeweler then placed one of his simulated diamonds, a 4 ct. princess cut stone on the ring and I could not deny that it looked perfect, and REAL. I could not understand why his fake looked real and the NEXUS did not. He said this was a jewelers simulated diamond, and what a lot of jewelers used in their rings until a purchase was made. He gave me this stone free, while I had paid over 300.00 for a DIAMOND NEXUS. Big dissapointment with your stones but it was great that I had been given the jewelers simulated stone at no charge saving me over three hundred dollars! I think that DIAMOND NEXUS aught to send away for a JEWELERS SIMULATED DIAMOND, put the two together, and figure out how to make your stones more believable. I'm sorry for this bad review but your "diamonds" just aren't believable. I'm quite sure that your company won't be posting this review. I think if the entire ring had been made with your stones, it might have been believable to those that don't have knowledge of genuine diamonds. Your settings are beautiful to be sure, but a bit expensive for "diamonds" that don't look "real" at all.
**Diamond Nexus Response:
Hi Kristy -
I wanted to reach out to you about your review. I'm a little confused though because this review is for a clear radiant stone and it looks like you ordered two champagne and two glacial ice stones. I don't see any orders for the stone mentioned in this review but if they were ordered from a different account, just let me know. If you'd like to return any of the stones that you've ordered I would be happy to help you with that. We certainly stand behind our quality but if it didn't meet your expectations, we would rather you didn't feel like we pulled one over on you. Just let me know which stone this review is pertaining to and I'll be happy to assist you.
Bright, clear, and shiny .60 ct stone. Its gorgeous!
- I received my loose stone today and its so shiny! I got the .60 ct, its a little small but its flawless. I showed it to 2 of my coworkers and they both said it was gorgeous. They thought it was real but I'll never tell. I will look into buying a bigger stone in the future.
- My fiance and I just received our loose radiant stone and it's absolutel PERFECT!!!!!! So happy and elated to have such an amazing stone for my setting!!!!! So excited to see it set in my engament ring!!! I'm so in love with this stone!!! It's got fire, sparkle, weight....everything i've been looking for!!!! Thanks DN!!!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.Progressive LeasingProgressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.