The Quinn engagement ring embellishes the solitaire style with intricate metalwork on three sides of the band and along the profile of the setting. It creates an overall feeling of vintage elegance while still allowing the 1.67 carat Contemporary Nexus Diamond to sparkle on center stage. It is the perfect choice for those who love the traditional look with even more elegance.
- 1.67 carat Nexus Diamond center stone.
- Complete the look with the matching Quinn band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENVT0030
- My husband got me this ring 2 years ago and it is so beautiful!!!!! I get compliments on it constantly! I absolutely love this ring!!
- My husband let me pick my ring and I had changed my mind about 5 times until I saw this beauty. It was vintage, simply decorated and has a low setting which were all really important to me. I decided to order it in Palladium and was reminded that the shine would not be as bright as a 10K white or yellow gold. It came in a box that had an LED light to accent the beautiful ring inside and it was everything I hoped it would be. The fit is perfect and the low setting makes it easier to keep peace of mind when I accidentally bump into something. The entire staff at Diamond Nexus were helpful through the whole process, helping me along the way every time I found a new ring. When we finally made the order, the salesperson was very friendly and made the entire experience even better than I imagined. Thank you so much Diamond Nexus, you have continued to keep up your promise of earth friendly products while maintaining superb customer service, we will keep coming back!
Matching band isn't worth it
I purchased this ring and matching wedding band for my wife a month ago. The actual engagement ring is fantastic. The matching wedding band is awful. It does not stay connected to the ring and my wife is constantly readjusting to reconnect the bands.
Diamond Nexus responds: We are sorry for the inconvenience as the ring and band should actually fit properly together for a secure fit. Please contact our customer experience coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and she can work with you to get the set the way that it should be.
- Love! Love! Love this ring! I've received so many compliments on it!
I was completely captivated when I saw this ring for the first time, scared to lok at the price because I assumed it would totally be out of reach for me. I was shocked to see I could afford such an amazing ring and ordered it right away. I was waiting on pins and neadles for it to arrive, but to my shock and dismay my neighbor brought over the box. and said it was delivered to hr house by mistake. I am glad that I have such an honest and trustworthy neighbor, but I an shocked that such a mix up could have happened with something so valuable
Diamond Nexus Response: Susie, we are so glad that the ring arrived to you safe and sound and that you love it. We sincerely apologize if the delivery mistake was because of a mishap on our part. If it was the fault of UPS we also apologize and would be happy to reach out to them and report the mistake, to help insure that this doesn't happen again. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Coordinator at email@example.com and she would be happy to look into the issue for you. We look forward to hearing from you.
- I highly recommend this ring to anybody, its elegant and sophisticated and looks amazing on my hand
Best engagement ring ever! I get so many compliments! I am a stylist so I'm rough with my hands, haven't had a problem yet!!!
NICE RING, CAN U PUT DIAMONDS AROUND THE BAND
Diamond Nexus responds: Thanks for checking out the Quinn Engagement Ring. The metalwork detailing isn't made to hold stones in it, but if you would be interested in creating a custom ring, similar in design that is cast to hold stone accents, our Nexus Design Studio would be more than happy to help you. Here is their link: http://www.diamondnexus.com/nexus-design-studio.html
- Even more stunning in person! Love this ring and so excited to wear it for the rest of my life :) I cannot say enough good things about DN.
I did not purchase this exact ring, but it very closely resembles the Quinn. I found it in the dream book on page 188. The model number is DENR 2923; upper left corner of page.
It's as if the Quinn and Angelix had a very beautiful baby. I was so torn between those two. I wanted a vintage band not quite as ornate as the Valencia but with a little more bling than the Quinn. I also liked the idea of a slim band to showcase the 2 carat center stone a la the Angelix but always had longed for a carved band.
The DENR 2923 hit the bullseye with a design that captures the best of all three. It has small stones on the shoulder, prongs and the base of the setting; a carved band and 2 ct. cushion cut stone. The design actually uses a round center stone, but they were able to customize it.
This band is very dainty but it packs a great deal of design. I sometimes wish the band was a tiny bit larger just because the detail is gorgeous and it is hard to see from farther away. However, there is a lot of charm in this petite beauty. It's a perfect mix of old and new. My husband loves it, too.
We are replacing a family heirloom that was stolen by a troubled young family member. The fallout from telling the tale would be so horrible for everyone, so we just decided to try to replace it without spending $60,000. So far no one suspects a thing. Whew!
I received this ring as ...
- I received this ring as an engagement ring over 1 year ago and I still love it! I get compliments every day on how attractive the antique band is and also on the clearness of the stone. Mine is in yellow gold so the stone stands out really well. I am very rough with my hands(I work in a daycare and at a summer camp) and the band/stone are as beautiful as the day I got them. I ordered the wedding band for it a few days ago so now I am excited to see how it looks with the matching band.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.