The Princess Cut is the most popular non-round jewel cut on the market today. Its scintillating fire and intricate Starred Cross facets make it a favorite for engagement rings, earrings, and pendants alike. It has pointed corners and is traditionally square in shape.
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- What is a Certified Series Stone?
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Products Model: USLSSS0002X
- We purchased a 2.74 carat diamond nexus princess cut solitaire, and had it set by our jeweler into a custom designed 10k white gold pave diamond band (alongside actual mined diamonds). It is gorgeous and no one can tell the difference. I work in healthcare and didn't want to stress about losing the solitaire since I constantly put on and take off gloves all day. Would recommend.
Jewelry store was stumped!
- It was a great stone and had the jewelry store stumped as to it not being a diamond. They couldn’t tell that it wasn’t a real diamond by looking at it. The give away was that it only test as hard as a white sapphire. This was also seen after wearing for three years it developed small scratches. The store did make a repair to the ring. In this process the stone was over heated and damaged. They replaced it as a white sapphire since it only tested that hard. The white sapphire replacement is obvious that it is not a diamond and lacks the appeal of either a real diamond or the Diamond Nexus stone. I am going to buy another DN stone and have them mount it! Couldn’t be more pleased!
- Wow! You can't beat these beautiful diamonds! We are upgrading our center stone and this is just the perfect way to do it. The clarity and brilliance is by far the best I've seen! I would highly recommend to everyone!
Write Your Own Review
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE