The Princess Cut is the most popular non-round jewel cut on the market today. Its scintillating fire and intricate Starred Cross facets make it a favorite for engagement rings, earrings, and pendants alike. It has pointed corners and is traditionally square in shape.
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Products Model: USLSCS0002
- First, the customer service was very polite and knowledgeable. I was sending in my setting to get a princess cut loose stone placed in the center where there were previously 4 small diamonds. They explained fully what the procedure was and answered all my questions. I received my ring yesterday and my husband and I were blown away when we saw it. It’s beautiful, glistening and enhances the entire ring! My husband wanted to upgrade me to a solid center stone and I preferred lab created over mined diamonds. So happy we went this route!
Buy here and save your wallet!
- I had my wife pick out the size back in 2013 when I bought it and we've had it just over two years. We actually had another jeweler set it in the ring and there wasn't any problems. We've had so many compliments on her ring since we've been together. Quite a few jealous looks were traded during that time and we've told no one that it's a synthetic and no one has questioned it.
- I make some custom jewelry pieces as a hobby and also to make some cash on the side. In the past I have used moissanite and also high quality CZ. This Nexus stone is much, much better than either! Cannot tell it from a diamond and it mounted just like a real diamond. It seems really hard, unlike moiss and cz, which I find can chip easily. I'll definitely be using this in the future!
- Really pleased with my purchase! I had a 2ct nexus diamond put into my old engagement ring that had a poor quality .75 carat stone in it. Fantastic upgrade. Indistinguishable from my "real" diamond jewelry. I had nexus mount the stone for me also and the work was done professionally and quickly.
poor misleading information
The salesman i spoke with informed me based upon the info in small print that if i didnt have them set the stone then have the jeweler set stone as a ruby which is stated in fine print and that Nexus would still honor warranty. I called and spoke to some lady and she was not only rude but very dis respectful. DO NOT buy anything from here!
Diamond Nexus responds: Hello, my name is Cassie Weger, and I am the Public Relations Coordinator for Diamond Nexus. I apologize if your experience has been anything less than satisfactory. It does state in our warranty as well as multiple places on our site that if you need any altering, re-sizing, repair, or resetting, let DN take care of it as any other jeweler would void the warranty. I apologize if this was missed in any communication. I encourage you to reach out to Michelle Edwards, our Customer Experience Manager, at email@example.com. Let her know the situation and your order number. There may be something she can do for you.
Only they can set it and no returns
My husband purchased this to have it set and come to find out you are forced to do it through their design studio. NO REFUNDS. Buyer beware!!! Bad business.
Diamond Nexus responds: We do require that in order to keep the warranty on our stones that we set the stones with our jewelers. Otherwise, there is no guarantee that other jewelers will know how to work with our stones, which need to be cold set, and not treated with direct heat. This information is on our website as well as on the package slip that comes with the order. We have a head jeweler who works with customers on setting stones in their settings, and it is not through the design studio, but it is a separate part of the company, for customers wanting to use our stones in their settings. We are sorry for the misunderstanding when you had placed the order. Our phone representatives would be happy to work with you to come up with options for your stone. We also offer full money back guarantees, for all loose stones, unless they have been set by another jeweler.
- The rock on my engagement ring fell off who knows where. After I was done crying over it, I decided to go for synthetic because I couldn't see us spending another 10 grand on real ones. I was shocked when they came in at the quality and shine. We took them to the jeweler to get the mounted and he couldn't even tell they were not real. They look incredible on the ring. I will never buy real diamonds again. I will buy them from here!
not a keeper for me
I'm giving it 4 stars, i guess it looks good as long as your not comparing it to a real princess cut diamond, i purchased the 3.24 cts, i guess if were a smaller ct size it would look real, it did have sparkle and brilliance,but i wasn't a 100 % impressed.
Diamond Nexus Response: We always want our customers to be 100% satisfied with each and every Diamond Nexus stone. If you feel that maybe a smaller stone would suit your taste better, please feel free to call 1-800-509-4990 and speak to any of our customer service reps about the 30 day exchange guarantee.
- My husband got this 1 carat stone to put into the set of my choice from a popular jewelry store and I must say that I can tell that the stone is not real in certain lighting and angles. Sometimes I do worry that people will notice. When you clean it really good it sparkles so much. Maybe actually buying a DL ring with the stone included would be better.
An Engagment to Remember
- Since she loved the first engamnet ring so much I had to treat her to a second custome made engagment ring, two carat princess cut cause she is my fairy tale princess, and I got two .25 carat as as accent stones... she loved it so much that she wears it when she not wearing her other engagment ring... Such amazing fire and brillance, she loves DN stones somuch that she only wants stones from DN, as long as she happy I'm a happy man.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.Progressive LeasingProgressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.