Prague Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Can traditional and elegant also be modern and sophisticated? The answer is yes. As Prague's famous spires tower above the skyline, so do the accented prongs of the engagement ring lift the shining Nexus Diamond Alternative high above your hand. Nearly every surface glitters with accent stones. Every detail dazzles.
- Center stone pictured: 1.49 carat Round Brilliant cut, 2.06 total carat weight.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Prague band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0101XRB
- I bought an engagement ring from Diamond Nexus, but it wasn't what I had expected. I decided to give them another shot by exchanging it with the Prague. All I can say is "WOW!" I bought the 2.04 cts center stone in rose gold and it it BEAUTIFUL! It is so shiny and glittery. It has exceeded my expectation. I'm proposing to my girlfriend at the end of this month and I know she will love it!!! Anyone who is contemplating on this ring, just do it cause you won't regret it!!!
- Omg, I just upgraded from the ulyssa ring to the 2.04ct 2.61ctw Prague ring. It is so beautiful and fancy. A real eye grabber. When I opened the box I really couldn't believe how beautiful it was. I got it in rose gold and it is stunning. I can't stop staring at it. I'm in love!
You will not regret it!
- Where do I start?! My fiancé proposed with this ring and I am absolutely OBSESSED! It is literally FLAWLESS! It is so sparkly - I LOVE that! He bought the 14k yellow gold 2.04 carats and I am one happy girl! I have received so many compliments on it since I got it. It is also very well made. Amazing! I'm SO SO happy! Thank you DN for my dream ring!
Upgraded from Ulyssa. Disappointed w/ band thickness
- Just like another reviewer, we upgraded my ring from the Ulyssa to Prague for our 5-year anniversary because I love the halo design with a round stone. We upgraded to a 1.24ct and it is every bit as beautiful. The band is definitely better than the Ulyssa because it's 2mm all the way around vs. tapering down to 0.5mm on the other side of the finger, so it feels more sturdy. However, I was disappointed that the band was only 2mm instead of 3mm (not listed in details/description). The close-up photos here are misleading about the "accent stone" sizes. Just like what's on the Ulyssa ring, they are not very big and are really tiny pavé stones. I was hoping that paying ~$1500 more with the upgrade from the cheaper 10K value ring, the regular rings would have a thicker band with larger "accent stones." That's the only issue I have with this ring. Otherwise, I love the design and the center stone is brilliant. My boss kept looking at my ring distracted when I was talking to her yesterday. If you don't mind the 2mm band with pavé setting, then this would be a great choice for you.
- My fiancé just proposed with this ring (1.24 k) and it is STUNNING. The picture hardly does it justice- it is breathtaking in person. I get compliments on it every day. So happy!!
- I love the ring! Get over the stigma that lab-made diamond alternatives are not as stunning and romantic. Great color and shine, my fiance loves her new ring.
- This ring is a wonderful, elegant piece, I got the large stone and rose gold and totally blew her away. Everyone who sees it loves it. The shine is amazing.
This ring is beautiful! It met all of my expectations!
My fiancee is completely in love with it!
I got her a 1.49 karats rose gold ring and is a beautiful piece! Looking forward on buying more jewelry form Diamond Nexus! 100% recommended!
In love with Prague
- We upgraded my Ulyssa with the matching band to the Prague with the matching band and I must say it's like night to day! We purchased the 1.49 carat. This ring is beautiful. I just can't stop looking at it. I get so many compliments everywhere I go. It is so sparkly but not in a fake way. I read some of the other reviews where they state the smaller diamonds do not sparkle but all of the smaller diamonds on my ring sparkle. We purchased another band (for a total of 2 bands) and we created a truly unique ring by placing the first band, then the engagement ring and the last band on top of the engagement ring. I liked the Ulyssa but I love this ring and the upgrade process was so easy. What made it even better was the option to finance the upgrade. I have friends that have paid three times as much for a traditional blood diamond with the same carat size and the matching band. I am proud to wear this ring and grateful that we did not support the horrible blood diamond industry. Thank you DN for making this beautiful ring.
- My fiancé just proposed with this ring over the weekend and I have yet to stop staring at it! It is absolutely perfect. The center stone is 2.04 carats and it is stunning. I could not be more happy with this beautiful ring.
- Absolutely perfect! I got the 1.03 carat center stone and it is the perfect size for my fingers. It is stunning. I couldn't wait to show my fiance and my mother, I ended up sitting in the parking lot of the UPS hub taking videos of how sparkly it is. You won't regret this ring. One thing I would note: I usually wear a 7.5 but the band is so slender, I probably could have gotten away with a 7.25 on this particular ring. It's certainly not loose enough to go anywhere, but just a note for any other prospective buyers. I absolutely love this, and so will you!
What I wanted
- I love my ring! The only thing I would like to be different is the size of the diamonds. The picture on the site is a little misleading. They're quite small. I liked the idea of having the diamonds underneath so it would sparkle in any light, but they're so small it doesn't do that. But besides that the ring is really pretty. So far it has held up really well too, It's been 4 months.
Beautiful ring, will purchase from diamond nexus again
- The ring is beautiful I am very happy with it. The ring is not perfect it appears to be handcrafted which I really like. I think this ring is a beautiful alternative to a mined stone. I have compared it to girlfriends with mined stones and it does not look "fake" next to them. However it is very very sparkly. I was confused about the location of the rating not being in the same state/area as the diamond but all and all I like the ring and will purchase from diamond nexus again.
- Mother can't stop looking on her ring all day! I just can't blame her having an excellent craftsmanship and beauty with her. You gotta have this!
Brilliant, Sparkly, Sturdy, and Timeless.
- I absolutely love this ring. I upgrade from a 1.28 Cushion Cut Angelix to a 1.49 Prague (Center Stone). The brilliance of this ring is amazing. It twinkles and glistens like you wouldn't believe. I receive tons of compliments on my ring very often. I am so happy I upgraded to this timeless diamond.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.Progressive LeasingProgressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.