Prague Oval Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Can traditional and elegant also be modern and sophisticated? The answer is yes. As Prague's famous spires tower above the skyline, so do the accented prongs of the engagement ring lift the shining Nexus Diamond Alternative high above your hand. Nearly every surface glitters with accent stones. Every detail dazzles.
- Center stone pictured: 1.46 carat Oval cut, 2.04 total carat weight.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Prague band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0101XOV
- My fiance just gave me this ring on NYE and I'm in love with it!! I recommended he purchase my ring from Diamond Nexus after a lot of research. I see no need to spend 3 times as much on a traditional mined diamond when my ring is absolutely stunning and no one can tell the difference. I picked several rings for my boyfriend to chose from but the Prague setting is my favorite so I'm very glad that is the one he chose! I love the oval shape since it's classic but still slightly different than the usual round stone. He bought the 1.87 size center stone and it looks huge! At first I was worried that it would be too big but after wearing it for a couple days I think its perfect. The only concern I have is that the band seems to be very delicate since it is so thin. I plan on wearing the matching curved band both below and above it after we are married and I think that will protect it and make it "sturdier". I am beyond pleased with my ring!!
- I had been searching for an upgrade after needing my original set cut off when I came across diamond nexus, there’s so much that I love... it’s hard to choose, but what grabbed my attention the most was that no one was in a dangerous situation so I could have a nice diamond!!! And I find that extremely rewarding.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.