The simplicity of the Pharaoh's solitaire design makes a brilliant showcase for an opulent Oval cut solitaire Diamond Simulant. The jewel is bezel set to reduce snagging.
- 1.86 center stone pictured. Center stone available in a range of sizes. See menu above.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: MRWBXX0029
I've had it for almost a year, and I love this ring. It sits higher than expected, and if you aren't careful soap residue can easily get caught up underneath the ring, so make sure to clean it often!
The only negative thing I have to say is that it doesn't look as smooth polished as the pictures above show- its more of a brushed finish (at least mine was, mine is also cast in Palladium). So if you are expecting a mirror-finish on the ring, you will be disappointed.
Great service, great product
- My wife bought me this ring a few years back for Christmas. It has a 5 ct stone in it. You would think that this large a stone would look fake. Let me tell you it is everything but ! The rings 14 kt gold is heavy and polished beautifully. The bezel set stone is smooth and snag free. My friends ask me if I'm armed when I wear it. I answer that I am armed with pride. Many thanks to designer and staff. . .
- First, the sizing on this ring offered 1/4 sizes for a perfect fit. The quality was great. If you are expecting a small thin band, this ring is not for you. The ring is thick, wide and bold, to match the style of diamond as shown in the picture. I went with the 2.54 ct stone and it is a large diamond that fills the entire width of the ring. However, this style is a bold and masculine presentation and a smaller stone would work just as well. I chose the larger stone in an abundance of caution, but in hindsight it was not necessary.
- My wife and I decided to upgrade my wedding ring since I went all out on hers. She and I picked out this ring and when it arrived... I was thrilled! Wife was working when it arrived, but came to my work place just to see it, everyone at work loved it, and so did the wife. With that said, I highly recommend you consider this ring! Stylish and classy is all I can say!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.