Airy but still substantial, this ring features open spaces to allow as much light in as possible, creating a spectacularly brilliant radiance. The Princess cut Contemporary Nexus Diamond is slightly lofted above the halo, while the slim split band draws the eye toward the centerpiece.
- 1.59 carat Princess cut center stone, 2.29 total carat weight
- Complete the look with the matching Peggy Lee band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENVT0033X
Sadly very in happy
- Yes this is a beautiful ring, but I am not having to send it back for the 3rd time due to stones falling out, I have had 5 stones total fall out now and I'm super frustrated with it. It isn't cheap to ship back coming from Canada, plus I'm without my ring for a few weeks. Once it was also shipped back not only because of stones gone but also because the centre stone looked so cloudy and wouldn't change no matter what I did. I'm now in the process of sending it back again and if I could send it back for a refund or to switch it to a different ring I would In a heartbeat. I don't want to spend forever dealing with this ring
Cannot be resized
I picked out this beautiful ring and my fiance ordered it a couple of weeks later. Everything was fine for the first couple of months but then i noticed every time my finger swelled, the ring was too tight. So I went to the store and asked for a resizing and apparently there are certain rings that cannot be resized....BULL CRAP. I took this same ring over to Rogers and Hollands and they said it is possible to resize the ring. The only way we would be able to get my ring in a bigger size is if we "upgrade the ring" and end up shelling out over $800.....which is RIDICULOUS. Diamond Nexus suckers people into buy their rings because they're cheap but then they get you with all of their unnecessary fees, due to their lack of expert jewelers. They are scammers. Do not buy rings from them. I'm sure their other jewelry is fine to purchase but DO NOT buy their rings
**Diamond Nexus Response:
Hi Kristina - I'm not sure who you spoke to but it's simply not true that we can't resize your ring. Granted, we do use precaution when resizing a ring but our policy is that even if we have to remake a ring, all rings can be sized once for free: http://www.diamondnexus.com/ed/customer-service I apologize if whoever you spoke to did not make this clear to you. If you'd like to have your ring resized, please just let me know.
Director of Marketing
Beautiful ring, diamonds turn yellow
This ring IS stunning. We got a great deal on it during a sale. Platinum with a matching platinum band. First, the matching band is EXTREMELY thin and I worry about how it will hold up. Pretty, but Im not sure about how thing it is. Second. The engagement ring it's self is stunning...at first. Not even TWO WEEKS after wearing the ring a Diamond turned yellow. A few days later i noticed not only 1 is yellow but 3 more are turning yellow now too. Grrr. I bought this on sale and therefore, it can not be returned, only upgraded. I spent 1500 on the set and I can't fathom spending more than that to upgrade when I can go to QVC.com and spend $100 bucks on a diamonique ring that I can replace easly if the "diamonds" turn colors. NOT happy. Beautiful, yes...until your gems are YELLOW!
Diamond Nexus Replies: Hello, my name is Cassie Weger and I am the Public Relations Coordinator with Diamond Nexus. I want to apologize that you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase. In regards to your band, I can assure you with regular wear and care, your band will not break. Platinum is a strong, lightweight and durable metal. In regards to your ring, it sounds like it just needs a good cleaning. Many times, when a stone looks yellow, it is actaully dirt or debris caught in the metal work underneath the stone. That is why we highly recommend that you do not wear your ring while doing house work, yard work, heavy lifting, or when using any sort of chemical (including hand lotion). We also have a lifetime guarantee on the stone, so if it does ever start to look yellow, we will replace it! I really hope this helps! If there is anything furthere that we can do for you, please reach out to Michelle Edwards, our Customer Experience Manager at Michelle.Edwards@diamondnexus.com. Thank you!
love love love
- I love this ring! the size and shape and everything about it. It looks beautiful. A girl can only dream!
This is false advertisement
This video had a 1.75 carat diamond and the description also was 1 .75 carats. Now it is 1.59? Why has it dropped? The total carat weight used to be 2.33!
Diamond Nexus responds: Thank you for letting us know about the error. It is not false advertising, but simply a typo in the video for the ring information. We are going to have our videographer change this information and we do apologize for the misunderstanding. The ring has a 1.59 ct. center stone which is stated in the ring information box, so please disregard the writing on the video til we can correct that.
I love this ring
- My husband surprised me with this ring during our vow renewal after 14 years of marriage. I just want to say this ring is breath taking and beautiful. It is both petite, dainty but strong. I also have the band that goes with this lovely ring and it just perfectly compliments it!!! I love it!! Just a word of caution. Keep an eye on the pave stones as one has fallen out. Diamond nexus replaced it and got it back to me in no time.
- This ring is so beautiful I originally was crazy with the palm springs but now I'm torn between this piece .... I guess I'll have to let my hubby choose one for our vow renewals :)
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.