Pear Cut Stud Earrings, Tension Backs, Filigree Set was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Super feminine and romantic yet casual enough for every day. Pear cut Nexus Diamond alternatives are clasped in scrolled settings that look effortlessly beautiful.
- Available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Bend-resistant notched posts with tension backs.
- Model is wearing 0.81 carat stud earrings
- Product Model: LEXXCL0018X
- She loves them!!!!
- Beautiful! Great packaging. I would recommend.
- Beautiful! Extremely sparkly. I ordered the 1.62tcw and they’re a great size.
- I just received 1.33 ct earrling set and as I expected they are nice
- I bought these about 3 years ago, and love them as a slightly dressier, more elegant alternative to my everyday round-cut martini-set studs. They never fail to have admirers. I also love the DNL presentation, it looks very classy.
returning and have purchased pair of Chantal hoops
- silver part of earring and post too petite for me. Stone not as sparkly as most others
Highly Recommend, But Watch The Backings
- I bought these in 1.33 carat each, 14k yellow gold. I love these earrings. The filigree detail is beautiful, and quality of the diamond simulants and gold setting is good. The reason I knocked off one star is because the tension backs don't hold up very well. They loosen over time (after a few months of daily wear), making the earrings less secure to wear. I found a pack of 100 rubber earring backings on Amazon for a few bucks, and that fixed my problem. My earrings are 100% secure with the rubber backings that I just replace every few weeks. Diamond Nexus customer service was fantastic in helping me with the backings issue before I ultimately solved it with the rubber backings. 100% would still buy these earrings again.
I'm Back (update)
I’m back almost a year later to give an update.
I purchased these earrings for my fiancée (as a birthday gift) she loved them; I was impressed by them and felt good about my purchase. B/c we are such an active couple my only concern was the durability of the stone and setting. To date I have only one issue. When clean they are brilliantly beautiful, if not clean (from normal wear and daily activity) they appear dull and flawed. My Fiancée wears them every day all day (shower, bed, gym, etc.)! To insure they keep their brilliant shine- have them cleaned at least once a month. Other than that she gets compliments ALL the time. I don’t regret my purchase at all.
An elegant must-have for sensitive ears
- I bought these in 14K yellow gold with the 1.33 ct each classic stones. The stones look bigger than I imagined and the filigree detail is even prettier (but daintier) than the image looks. Clarity and sparkle of the stones is really nice (much better and more real looking than CZ,). I have sensitive ears that get infected easily with a cheap pair of earrings, so this was my first pair of 14K gold and they're 100% worth the money. Packaging and presentation was nice, so these would make a great gift.
I gave this pair of Pear earrings to my Fiancée. I proposed to her in Paris France this past XMAS. I proposed with a Pear Shaped Neil Lane engagement ring, I took the original diamond out and added a larger stone to the setting. I used the original diamond to make a pendant necklace. I wanted to complete the set with Pear stud earrings, and I found these!! I gave them to her on her birthday and she LOVED them!! I was not at all disappointed with my purchase. They arrived on time and came in an extremely beautiful wooden gloss box. We are an extremely active couple and I hope they can withstand all they will be put through. I will post in a few months to give an update on the stability of the earrings.
I absolutely adore them!
- These stones are really something else, I ordered them in the 1.80ct and am still fascinated with how magnificent they sparkle and by the colossal size of these stones!
- My Man purchased this amazingly beautiful set for me! I love how enormous these stones are, yep he's a keeper!!
- The stone is bright, perfectly cut, and distinctive. The filigreed setting adds an extra touch of sophistication that makes the earrings look like real carbon diamonds. I have the 1.42 tcw set and the size is perfect. Large enough to get attention, small enough to be realistic. I'm going to wear them daily!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.Progressive LeasingProgressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.