The deep, mesmerizing Pear cut design is a combination of the rich fullness of the Round Brilliant and the sparkling intensity of the Marquise. Though traditionally used in pendants and drop earrings, this cut is also an eye-catching addition to rings and other jewelry as well. With its luxurious form and the smooth slimming effect that its length creates, the Pear cut gemstone has often been a favorite of royalty.
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- What is a Certified Series Stone?
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Products Model: USLSSS0009X
New York Diamond District Jeweler Could Not Tell The Difference
- My husband gave me the 3.47 CT signature series pear cut stone for Christmas, needless to say I was blown away by the packaging and presentation of the stone.. It is absolutely beautiful.. Since we vacationed in New York city, we took it to the NY Diamond District in midtown Manhattan, known for beautiful stones and had the ring set with a high 5 prong cathedral setting with a V-shape prong at the tip for extra protection in platinum with diamond biguettes on each side.. The Jeweler who has been in the diamond business for 3 generations allowed us to witness the entire process from preparing the setting onto the shank, then the actual setting of the stone, then finally the polishing of the stone. Each process is done by different craftsmen and is quite a process. We thanked him for allowing us to be a part of the process, and at that point, he admitted he did not want to be responsible for such an expensive stone without us being present. The polisher actually took photos of the ring, before releasing it back to the jeweler, everyone marveled at the ring. The jeweler commented to my husband " This stone must have set you back a pretty penny. He said it was one of the most beautiful flawless stones he's come across in a while.. We just assumed he knew it was a lab created stone -- when we told him, he was really surprised, then he asked if he could see it again, which was ok with us.. he then used his loop, then he put it on a newspaper -- then he said ok now I see -- but the naked eye could not dectect the authencity of the of stone... We love it, I could not stop looking at it... Why on earth would someone invest 50-100K when you can't tell the difference is beyond me... Thank you guys so much.. I have my eye on the Myra engagement ring next.. BTW my name is Myra, so I must have that ring.
The best diamond alternative
- This is such a great value for the quality of stone you get. There is no reason to pay more for a mined stone and fuel a controversial and corrupt industry, when you can get a lab-made stone that is perfect.
Nice, but hard to judge size
- The stone is very pretty but the one I got is too large. Wish there was some pictures or a better way to see the size.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.