The deep, mesmerizing Pear cut design is a combination of the rich fullness of the Round Brilliant and the sparkling intensity of the Marquise. Though traditionally used in pendants and drop earrings, this cut is also an eye-catching addition to rings and other jewelry as well. With its luxurious form and the smooth slimming effect that its length creates, the Pear cut gemstone has often been a favorite of royalty.
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Product Model: USLSCS0010
- For our 10th Anniversary hubby had this stone set in my engagement ring as "upgrade" since stone is larger! The stone is gorgeous in the ring very brilliant! I love it!
I purchased the 3.47 ct pear shape stone, i thought it was pretty, May be it was the size that i got that made it look like glass, maybe a smaller one will look more believable
Diamond Nexus Response: We realize that with the affordable prices that we provide on our loose stones, it's easy to go larger than maybe you normally would. We always encourage our customers to go by the size that they are most comfortable with, as opposed to the price. Please feel free to call 1-800-509-4990 and speak to any of our customer service reps about exchanging for a smaller size.
- I got this in the 2.61 for my wedding set the rest of my ring is real I have a 1ct eternity band and my engagement ring is also an eternity style that splits at both sides to come up to the center stone. I wasn't wanting to spend 20-60 k for a center stone that's what people were priceing it out for a 1.5-2 ct..... We were paying for our own wedding so I said for right now we could do this and later replace it. I don't think I will ever replace it, you CAN NOT tell that it isn't real even jewlers can't when looking at it and when they do their laser thing on it it doesn't respond at all..... I thought the 2.6 might be a lil big but with the rest of my ring it is perfect!!!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.Progressive LeasingProgressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.