A favorite solitaire pendant. The Pear cut Nexus Diamond alternative is a popular choice for pendants with its hallmark teardrop shape. It will elongate the neck and draw the eye, whether you wear it to work or out on the town.
Pendants include an 18 in. Cable Chain, Sterling Silver with purchase.
- Center stone available in a range of sizes of Nexus Diamond alternatives. See menu above.
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Model is wearing pendant with 1.80 carat center
- Includes an 18 in. Cable Chain, Sterling Silver. Click here to shop all chains.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Product Model: LPXXCL0024X
- DN stayed true to their word and we were able to come to a happy ending regarding the chain. I also ended up ordering the 1.80 instead of the 1.33. They also corrected the description on their website stating all the pendants come with "silver" chains which will alleviate any further misunderstandings. However, just keep in mind if you order the pendant in 14K yellow gold to me the chain is very yellow in color. If you don't want to purchase a new chain then order it in 14k White gold and the silver chain should look fine. Thank you DN the piece is beautiful!
Gold Filled Chain??? Buyer beware pictures are not what you always get.
I purchased this pendant in 14 kt yellow gold (which my mount was not stamped 14kt either ?) and in the description online it says comes with cable chain and it gives you a link to shop for other chains. Sounds good, the cable was fine for me. I received the product only to find this very yellow chain which certainly did not look even remotely like true 14 kt gold like my wedding rings, etc. So I read the clasp and it's stamped 14ktgf? DN doesn't even sell gold filled anything so why would I expect otherwise. I speak with Mike (not very friendly at all) on the phone and finally say yes it should have been 14kt not gold filled. He sends me a return postage receipt and they were supposed to change the chain and reship. Today I get a call from friendly Mike and he leaves me a message on my voice mail and tells me that my 14 kt gold pendant is supposed to come with a silver chain and I was lucky to get the ugly yellow overlay chain. Really? No where does it even say a silver chain, no where does the picture even show silver online with a purchase of the 14 kt yellow gold picture. I find this very misleading and questionable. So basically friendly Mike says well if you don't like it you can just send it back. Now that's customer service at its best! I've dealt with DN's customer service and never have I had a person like Mike. The women I have been in contact with have been outstanding and then there's Mike. I made 2 prior purchases before this and love my earrings, but Mike has left a very bad customer service taste in my mouth. I guess the piece is going back for a return. Very disappointed to say the least. DN you dropped the ball on this one.
***Hello Nancy, I will address your concerns regarding the service you received from Mike personally. Rest assured that we will get you a chain that meets your expectations.***
- I love the pear shaped cut. It always speaks class and sparkles volumes. They pendant should always come with a necklace included. I'd be willing to pay a little more. The opening to insert my own necklace is made too small. I could hardly find one to fit. For this is why it only get three stars. No necklace and to opening being way too small.
Write Your Own Review
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE