A favorite solitaire pendant. The Pear cut Nexus Diamond alternative is a popular choice for pendants with its hallmark teardrop shape. It will elongate the neck and draw the eye, whether you wear it to work or out on the town.
Don't forget to add a chain; this pendant looks beautiful with the Cable Chain.
- Center stone available in a range of sizes of Nexus Diamond alternatives. See menu above.
- Model is wearing pendant with 1.80 carat center
- Chain sold separately. Click here to shop.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Product Model: LPXXCL0024X
Sparkles like Nobody's Business! Thanks so much!
- This is lovely, it truly is. My husband's expression is "go big or go home." So unbeknownst to him, I took his advice and purchased the 4.25 carat, and all I can say is Wow!
Just love it
- I received this jewel about a week ago and was pleasantly surprised, it was bigger than I expected, sparkles bright and the setting is sturdy. I could be not more happy with my purchase and will buy from you again.
Sparkles like fire
- Beautiful classy and sparkles like fire. I love this pendant.
More for less
- The quality of the gems sold by this company are of the highest quality. The color is flawless, the brilliance is exceptional and they are the closest things to diamonds taken from the ground that I have ever seen. In addition, the cost of these gems per carat allow me to purchase much larger stones and give a greater presentation.
- I purchased this necklace back in 2009 and I wear it EVERYDAY. I have only removed it once and that was for surgery in 2014. It still shines and sparkles like it day I got it. I will always buy from Diamond Nexus. You will not be disappointed in your purchase.
Beautiful and simple.
- This a beautiful necklace and the diamond looks just like a real diamond!!! I ordered the 3ct size and it is stunning! I think I am going to exchange it for a smaller size so that it is a little more believable that it is real.
Pear shape pendent
- I bought this pendant to match my earrling and my Madrid pear shape ring i bought all matched . I wish i bought next size stone other than love it i keep buy nexus diamond. I am hooked thanks
- I purchased this pendant to go with the Leto earrings. It does justice to them very well. It is a beautiful pendant.
- Unbelievable. So clear and and the facets capture the light. Well worth the cost.
- Wow, I never imagined the pendant would look like it does. The website didn't do it any justice. I'm sure my wife will be thrilled.
- I could not be happier! The 3 carat pendant is absolutely spectacular. I initially bought the 16 inch wheat chain but changed it for an 18 inch which is a perfect length for me.
Still do not have and haven't seen my piece yet.
I have not seen my piece of jewelry yet. UPS has failed miserably with the delivery side of this product.
***I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty with the delivery of your order. If you still have not received the item please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get a replacement sent out to you.***
- I'm ordering this for my wife. I recently bought a ring from NEXUS and she was so thrilled and happy with the ring. I wish I new this place before I ordered from SuperJewelers. She was disappointed with the jewelry she got from them and they were more expensive.
- My most favorite piece by far. Chose 4.25 carat piece and its over the moon gorgeous, a stunning stone.
Beautiful and Classy!!
- This is a lovely piece. I got the 3.0 carat...I love the pear cut and it is every bit as beautiful as a mined diamond. No one will suspect that it is a simulated diamond. I highly recommend this piece!!
Surprise for My Baby
- I am going to be surprising my baby with this enormous necklace for her birthday tomorrow, I still am in shock by how impressive it is! I can not wait to show her!
Love this shape
- I love, love, love the pear shape diamonds and this necklace is gorgeous! I have a few mined ones, but nothing even close to the 4.25ct size I bought this baby in. My other ones don't even sparkle half as much as this one does, but then again its probably because they are so much smaller. Thanks for making diamonds affordable :)
- This necklace is amazing! I got the 4.25 carat . I get more compliments on how beautiful and shiny my necklace is, than I do about my flawed 4.37 radiant cut mined diamond ring! I am going to buy more shapes at the next sale! I am telling everyone that comments about your website!!!!
My wife loves this ...
- My wife loves this pendant. It is stunning.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.