Palm Springs Princess Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
This Princess cut engagement ring is simple with a little extra flair. A single halo surrounds a Princess cut Nexus Diamond alternative. The single halo is visually balanced by a popular split band shank design. Floral-inspired metalwork adds a touch of romance to the profile view, adding a special touch just for the wearer.
We are continually improving and updating our pieces to ensure our lifelong quality promise. As of fall 2018, the Palm Springs ring design was updated to feature a lower profile design, new metalwork on the gallery, and less metal to improve the visual brilliance of the accent stones.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the Manhattan Matching band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0118XPC
Beautiful and great price!
- My husband bought me this ring in the 0.99 and I really love it! I get compliments on it all the time! I did have to send it back to have a stone tightened and the ring re-sized however customer service was great and very prompt. I intend on upgrading the size of the center stone soon as I like large statement pieces. It's beautiful and fully intend on purchasing more from Diamond Nexus!
- I got this ring as an engagement ring and it is beautiful! It shines so nicely, especially when the sun hits it. I am so in love with it. I get compliments all the time!
- I received this for my engagement. Absolutely stunning ring.
Love it, but constantly foggy
- I do really love my ring. It's big and beautiful! My husband and I picked it out together. However because of the way the center stone sits (I got the 2 carat), it gets dirty and foggy every single day and I can never seem to get it fully cleaned. I have an expensive steamer in addition to a jewelry cleaner brush and substance but nothing seems to get it completely clean. Again, really a beautiful ring and I'm proud of it. But it's extremely frustrating when people ask to see the ring and I have to pull my hand away shamefully and say "Oh it's just foggy like that because it's dirty." This is an every day ordeal and it's a little embarrassing. I have this big, gauky ring that I love, but can't show off because it's constantly foggy and dirty. So I guess my feelings are mixed. I do really love the ring but it's a constant chore to keep it in condition that I'm proud of.
Love Love Love this beautiful ring
This is a beautiful ring for any occasions. As much as I wish somsome special would give it to me i would buy it myself. Maybe I'll be lucky and I'll win it!
One Year Later...Still Love it!
- I have had this ring for over a year now. I have had no issues with the setting. I work with kids daily and have knocked the ring around a few times by accident. Nothing happened! It is so strong. I have the 2 carat center stone and the setting is in platinum. I highly recommend the platinum. It will feel heavy at first but it keeps the setting strong. As far as a band to go with it I am using my great grandmother's band and it fit perfectly with the ring. So other bands look nice with it.
It looks really pretty but I need my question answered
Would this mounting hold a 5 carat emerald ? It's a real emeral too.
Hi Sharon -
That type of order would have to go through our Nexus Design Studio. You can contact them at (877) 202-9044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I bought this ring for myself last year and was absolutely thrilled with its beauty at first. However, a few months ago, I noticed that the center stone was badly scratched. I don't do any kind of rough work, as I work in an office and pay someone else to clean my home. I will be sending it back for a replacement stone, although the cost of courier from Calgary, Alberta to the U.S. is outrageous.
- As soon as I opened the box I could see just what a beautiful ring looked like. It was better than I expected and I have to wait until the next two weeks to give it to her. I know she will be very excited and most happy with this fantastic and stunning ring.
Feels like you're really in palm springs
- I got the ring for my fiance, afraid that the upgrade of the center stone to 2.01 would look too big on her hand...but it was perfect. The ring was stunning from the time that I took it out the box to the time that it went on her finger. She was truly speechless, and all of her friends and family are just baffled by how impecable the quality is. The fit of the ring was spot on as well. I recommend that if you are trying to get sized for the ring that you go to a jewler and get the true size which ends up being the perfect fit. I would truly recommend diamond nexus to anyone, they have just gained another repeated customer.
Great Ring, Awful Band
- I've loved my ring since the day I got it and I get compliments nearly every day. The only complaint I have is how high it sits...but it's still beautiful. However, I just received the "matching" band and I now know why they don't show a picture of it. The white gold doesn't match, it's not the same thickness as the bands on the engagement ring (it's so thin you can hardly see it), and it doesn't go with the curve of the ring so there are gaps on either side. Very displeased. We will definitely be sending it back and probably getting a band elsewhere.
Couldn't be happier!
- Absolutely stunning ring!!! Got the 1.59 center stone and it is perfect! I've gotten so many compliments. Would definitely recommend this ring, or any product from this company! Fast shipping! Great product and great company!
Larger in life
- My ring is the first out of three engagement rings our family has purchased from this company. Beautiful ring, SO sparkly. But also SO big. I really wish that I could go down a size honestly a half carat would be plenty. A side stone has recently fallen out of my ring, along with the other two in my family. If i had a do over I would have settled for a more modest ring from a jewelry store and not online, just so you know what your getting.
Stunning, but huge!
- When looking at this ring make absolutely sure that you want something this ornate. I didn't know the ring was going to be as tall as it is, and the 1.59 center stone looks absolutely HUGE.Almost resembling costume jewelry. It's a stunning ring, but I wish I would stop getting the question "is it real?" I love my ring. I really do I just wish I would've gone with something smaller. Maybe even a half carat.
- Diamond Nexus is the place to be! I would recommend this company to anybody! The ring is 100 times prettier in person! This ring is a stunner and I cannot wait to get the bands to go with it! I will not shop anywhere else for jewelry again! Thank you DN for making my Christmas wish come true!
This ring is absolutely amazing! My now fiance proposed on July 5, 2013 with this gorgeous ring. Although we had picked it out together, I still wasn't absolutely sure that it was the one.. and boy am I happy it was! We went with a .99 carat stone, and I'm so glad we didn't go any bigger. This ring just sparkles to no end and is super easy to clean. I get so many compliments! I will definitely be recommending your site to others!
Looses Stones VERY frequently
I received this ring in June of this year (2013). Since then I have had to send it back 2 times now as it keeps loosing pave stones and I just got it back again. Wore it for 2 days and have now lost another stone. The company has been nice about replacing them each time. However, it is really annoying. The company's only explanation has been that this does happen sometimes. It is a beautiful ring but know that the stones fall out way to frequently!!!
Diamond Nexus responds: We are very sorry that you are having issues with your Palm Springs engagement ring but we would like to offer our assistance. Please contact our Customer Experience Coordinator at Michelle.Edwards@diamondnexus.com with your order number and she will be more than happy to assist you with getting the ring inspected and repaired to your satisfaction.
- We love the ring. It looks even better in person than on-line. It is exactly the type of ring we wanted. It has a vintage look and feel. A ring we will be proud to hand down from generation to generation.
I have purchased this ring and had to send it back for 'repair'due to discolored stones and a browning of the halo. Once received it looked as though no one even gave the 'repaired' ring a second look. Still brown, still uneven, still discolored... all this after I was assured that 'quality control manager' inspected it before shipping. Not only did it delay my proposal once, but twice. Needless to say I wouldn't recommend this ring. Ill be asking for a refund come morning...
Diamond Nexus Responds: Amir-we are very sorry to hear about your frustrations concerning your Palm Springs setting. We are glad that you have sent in the ring and given us the chance to fix the issues and look forward to finding a resolution that you and your fiance are happy with. Our Customer Service Coordinator Michelle will be in contact with you shortly to discuss your options, but you may also feel free to reach out to her at email@example.com.
My dream ring !
- This is the ring of my dreams !!!! It is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen , So much better in person the pictures just don't do it justice . I got it with a 2ct center on sale at a discounted price because of a special . I never would have been able to get the ring I have always wanted if it wasnt for DN . WOW is really all I can say . I love it
- me and my husband decided on this ring because it is EXACTLY what i wanted, its soooo gorgeous I get so many compliments and its beautiful quality. We love diamond nexus and i would recommend this site for jewelry anytime
Beautiful ring at a great value.
- This ring is gorgeous in person . I love looking at it on my finger and I've gotten soooo many compliments on it!!
I love my ring
- I was suprised with this ring on July 3, 2012. It is stunning. I get so many compliments. My fiance laughs at me because I clean it every other day. I just love how much it sparkles when I clean it. It is exactly what I envisioned for my ring and more. Great price, great quality...perfect ring!
I can't stop looking at my ring
- I absolutely love my ring! My man then - my husband now aka my sunshine surprised me on August 2, 2012 with my beautiful ring and he's been laughing at how much I look at it in a dim room it's gorgeous, in a well lit room it's gorgeous everywhere it is just stunning the center stone just sparkles from every angle. He chose 1.59 center stone in white gold tcw 2.36. Now my friends and family that have seen it want a new ring...sorry ladies(smile). Sincerely and truly satisfied with my ring and my husband. I love ya babe!!
- I love the ring and I am a guy. The price was outstanding. I am surprising my lady later in the summer but I abosuletly love it. I will tell her to use the website to order my ring. Thanks I will pass along this website to all I know. Love it Love it.
- Absolutely gorgeous ring! I get compliments on it all of the time. My only complaint is that it is very difficult to find a band that fits with the split shank.
This Is the Worlds best Ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- There are no words to expain how amazing this ring is.It is deffinately not fake looking or fake in any way its exactly as pictured in the video.You guys are masters at what you do and very talented.I am inn awe at how affordable these rings are and how beautiful they are.I will have this ring forever thanks to Diamond Nexus.Ring did have scratches underneath but nothing i cant have polished out thanks again you made me so happy!!!
- I received this ring for my engagement ring and I could not be any happier. I got the 1.59 center in white gold. I get compliments on it daily! I would definately not go any bigger than this size of stone though! You absolutely cant beat the quality and the price! Customer for life!
I LOVE this ring, and ...
- I LOVE this ring, and DNL customer service is excellent. I ordered my ring and when I received it, it was a tad too big so I returned it to DNL for a smaller size and they took care of it very quickly. Great ring and Great customer service!!!!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.