Oval Cut Stud Earrings, Tension Backs, Basket Set was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
A classic look with a modern twist. The Oval cut Nexus Diamond alternatives have an unexpected shape that draws the eye, but an overall classic look that complements any outfit.
- Available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Bend-resistant notched posts with tension backs
- Model is wearing 1.86 carat stud earrings
- Product Model: LEXXCL0014X
- Ordered the 1.86 ct size and they are stunning but way too much earring for me. Sadly, I’ll be returning them. They’re much too fancy for me to wear as often as I’d like. The shape really gives a lot of bang for the buck for carat size, so consider that when ordering. They really are very beautiful!
- Love love love my earrings! Saving to purchase my next stone.
Studs are awesome
- These are absolutely beautiful. I purchased the 1.46cts ea. in white gold and the only thing I would change about them is I wish I had gotten the larger studs. Will definitely be purchasing from here again soon.
- Settings are a dead give-away when it comes to non-traditional diamonds. These settings are substantial and the enhance the quality of the stones.
Not lab created diamonds.
I was under the impression that I was purchasing lab created diamonds. I feel the site was being disceptive.
************* Diamond Nexus Response *************
Our stones, which are grown in a lab, like flowers in a greenhouse, are in all ways superior to stones found in the ground. Patented* Contemporary Nexus Diamonds™ are technically simulants, but are more comparable to mined stones than to any other simulant. A jeweler cannot see the difference between a mined diamond and a Nexus Diamond and our stones are perfect in cut, color, and clarity because they are created in a lab controlled environment. Our stones will cut glass as a mined diamond would but is made at a fraction of the cost of a mined diamond with no ethical and environmental concerns.
You can find more information about our stones under the "Learn" section, here:
Customer Service Manager
Not worth the price
The earrings are alright but the stones do not look nearly as good as in the pics. I ordered a smaller pair and am happy with the size just not pleased with the cloudy stones. Will not be a return customer
*********** Diamond Nexus Response ****************
The earrings pictured on our website are approximately 1.5cts and the image itself is magnified so you are able to see all the details. Your stones will look the same under magnification. However, if your earrings have become cloudy we recommend cleaning them with regular jewelry cleaner and a soft bristle brush. We also have a lifetime guarantee on our stones so if anything were to happen to them, including becoming cloudy, we would repair or replace them for free. Our customer service department will provide you with everything you would need to send them in to us for warranty and repair. You may contact them at 1-800-509-4990.
Customer Service Manager
I can't believe I did not purchase this before! They are incredible! Bought them in the 0.76 cartas each (TW 1.52). I wear them all the time. My sister in law, who credits herself as a Gemologist can't tell the difference...
- I'm going to be surprising my wife with these oval studs. I really wanted to wow her and this set even wowed me! They are simply gigantic, I went with the 1.86cts and all I can say is they are brilliant!
Still waiting, patiently : /
- I got these earrings from my boyfriend just the other day, ok he is totally avoiding giving me a ring but did you see these studs?? They are alarmingly gorgeous and I completely adore them, so ok for now I'll show these babies off and I guess wait patiently for the ring
I just received these ...
- I just received these earrings and they are absolutely gorgeous. I am 100% pleased with the quality of this jewelry. I will be a returning customer.
The earrings were ...
- The earrings were beautiful and has a great sparkle. The only regret I have is that I should have gotten less carats, I chose the 1.52 total wgt instead of 1 or less carat.
I had the most excellent ...
- I had the most excellent customer service experience with Kay and I wear the earrings all the time! They are gorgeous!
I bought these most ...
I bought these most precious earrings for my wife and she was surprised and at the same time I saved a ton of money. This was the best value for the money, you will never find a better company than this one. They stand by there product 100%. I look forward to my future purchases.
These earrings are ...
- These earrings are beautiful and just too good to be true!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.