The deeply fascinating Oval cut gemstone is actually a relatively recent invention; it was designed by a jeweler at Lazare Kaplan Inc. in 1957. Its smooth angles allow for its brilliance to be nearly just as bright and perfect as a round gemstone, but with a larger surface area. Furthermore, the Oval design in jewelry creates a gentle elongating effect for which elliptical gemstones are treasured.
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- What is a Certified Series Stone?
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Products Model: USLSSS0008X
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- I needed to replace a 1 ct. oval diamond and chose to go with a lab created diamond through DiamondNexus. So glad I did. I'm thrilled with the quality of the stone and the repairs and work delivered. The time it took was reasonable and the price was way better than my insurance deductible. So happy with the experience. Doubt I'll ever buy another natural stone when these high quality stones are so much more affordable. I got the certified level and appreciated that objective evaluation of the stone.
Beautiful, have them set it for you!
- Bought the stone, and designed a custom platinum ring with forever artisans. I love it so much. It's perfect, and breath taking. I was definitely nervous about going with diamond nexus, but they did not disappoint! People always stop me to see it, and every one thinks that it cost a fortune. I'm so pleased, I'm ordering our wedding bands too. BUT PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!!! the warranty is goid if you have another jewler work on it! They offer this service!!! Just use them for everything! Mine was a full custom design and every step was easy and pleasant. Michelle was my customer service rep, and helped me the whole time, every worried email or call, all of my million questions. She will get you the ring of your dreams. I've had my ring several months now, and I swear it gets more beautiful every day!!!
The website says, “A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor” - this is false.
My Fiance bought this diamond for me, 2.54 carats, July 2016. The stone was BEAUTIFUL! We had it put into a setting by a local jeweler and it was everything I could have wanted.
It's been almost 1 year since I've had the diamond, and it is scratched along the top. It is supposed to be as strong as a diamond and not scratch but you can see and feel the divets in the ring. Since we put the diamond into a setting by a third-party, the warranty no longer exists. In order for me to get my ring fixed, I have to purchase a new stone.
I don’t want my diamond to have scratches which is why I went to Nexus, because they seem so confident with their “lifetime guarantee” yet mine is scratched and they won’t fix it. So disappointed. I was going to buy more jewelry from them but now I just don’t know.
If they really feel confident in their rings than they should replace a stone that DID get scratched.
**Diamond Nexus Response:
Hi Zachary -
I am so sorry that you're disappointed with your purchase, that's not what we want at all. Unfortunately, any stone can chip or crack, including diamonds. While most people don't believe that, I have seen it time and time again. So while our stone is as strong as a diamond, that doesn't mean that it will never get damaged.
The reason why we don't cover our stones after someone works on them is that we can never be sure the quality of someone else's work and an inexperienced jeweler can easily crack any type of stone. However, we do offer an amazing setting service that allows you to send your ring to us insured, have it set with one of our stones, and sent back to you. I hope you take advantage of this should you choose to purchase from us again.
Let me know if you're interested in ordering a new stone and I'll be happy to wave the setting fee for your troubles.
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free & Environmentally Superior
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE