The deeply fascinating Oval cut gemstone is actually a relatively recent invention; it was designed by a jeweler at Lazare Kaplan Inc. in 1957. Its smooth angles allow for its brilliance to be nearly just as bright and perfect as a round gemstone, but with a larger surface area. Furthermore, the Oval design in jewelry creates a gentle elongating effect for which elliptical gemstones are treasured.
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Immediate Ship item: order before 2:00 pm CST and this piece will ship on the next business day. Please choose a shipping method according to your timing needs.
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Product Model: USLSCS0008
- I got a 2.12ct stone and it was very beautiful. It sparkled (especially outside) and wasn't too big or too small. Perfect for a solitaire.
Wonderful stone and cut
- This is the most beautiful stone I have EVER seen! The way this facet pattern shimmers and disperses light is impeccable. Totally recommend this cut and style to anyone and everyone looking to buy!
- When the opal finally cracked in the ring I inherited from my mom, I decided it was time to try something new and more durable for every day wear. I'm so glad I found Diamond Nexus! The sparkle is gorgeous and it looks amazing in my mom's ring. A local jeweler took a look at it under the microscope and was very impressed! I've had the finished ring for a week now and I still can't stop staring at it. Will definitely purchase again.
I just upgraded my mined diamond to a bigger (1.86 ct) and, more importantly, whiter and brighter D-E diamond Nexus. (my mined diamond was (J-I).
My Nexus is stunning. Everybody admires it and think my husband spent a fortune. And remind us to have it insured, he he....
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.