This simple solitaire pendant is made more eye-catching by the elongated silhouette of the Oval cut Nexus Diamond alternative. The oval shape is elegant and timeless, with a little flair that makes it feel special.
Don't forget to add a chain; this pendant looks beautiful with the Wheat Chain.
Fare quality and poor service.
- Did not arrive on promised date. When we contacted customer service, we were told that someone would contact us the next day. We never heard from anyone at Nexus. Very small clasp on pendant.
Pendant is wonderful, service and accuracy total cost wise not so when wanting delivery to Belgium in this case!
I love the pendant and after having worn it on a nearly daily basis for a month a simple wipe with a soft cloth removes the oil skin contact leaves on it and brings the sparkle right back! Great!
One remark for buyers outside America (Belgium in this case): when asking for a TOTAL quote WATCH OUT!! The quote you get does NOT include taxes nor delivery fees from UPS in spite of what DN claims. They call it a TOTAL QUOTE but only mention the cost of the pendant and shipping fees whilst knowing one has to pay extra's according to UPS so why not include them in the TOTAL QUOTE? It would only be the right thing to do. My advice: buy when items or on sale thus keeping prices as close to what they normally would cost you!
This is the second time I write a similar review so I wonder whether it will be displayed now. Seems like the less favorable comments take more time to make it.
Once again: pendant is wonderful, service and accuracy total cost wise not so!
Pretty pendant, nice sparkle, very diamond-looking but I was NOT told by DN I had to pay EXTRA custom-fees in spite of having asked a TOTAL quote
- Well so far it seems I bought myself a very nice pendant with a perfect sparkle and glow. One definite complaint though: buyer be ware as expediting to a country outside the USA can hand you a nasty surprise as I found out. My 'total cost quote' I got from DN made NO mention of any extra amount I had to pay for customs-fees to 'allow my pendant to enter' Belgium. The pendant itself is great and thanks to buying it on sale I ended up not paying heaps more than what it would have cost me had it not been on sale. But still ... If only I was told this in advance as now this experience created a nasty association cost-wise with my pendant and in spite of liking it I still can't help but feeling a bit 'betrayed' every time I look at it no matter how pretty it is.
- Bought this for my wife on our 50th Anniversary. The pendant is beautiful and flawless.
bevel too small
- I am returning this because the bevel is too small and I can't get my necklace through it
I love it
- The video did not do this pendant justice, I love it!!
She is going to love it!
- I purchased this pendant for my mother and its beautiful, she is going to love it!
This raised the bar for me
- I purchased this pendant based on what I saw on the web site and I have to say I was not expecting the sheer quality I received, truly amazing! I was hoping for this piece to be more along the lines of costume jewelry but you have proved me wrong, it's a pretty heavy contender against most of my friends pieces and I got it for a steal in comparison. You have raised the bar for what I look for in jewelry and I will be coming back for more!
I recently purchased the ...
- I recently purchased the 2.41 carat "Slow Dancing" pendant and I must say, it is absolutely GORGEOUS. I own several mined diamonds of very high quality, but when I compare those to the Nexus Labs stones, I can no longer justify purchasing mined stones/jewelry. This pendant was my second Nexus Labs purchase and will definitely not be my last.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.