Open Arms Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Just as your marriage creates links that will last a lifetime, the trellis setting of the Open Arms engagement ring interlocks the three Nexus Diamond Alternatives that represent past, present and future. The smooth band is lower profile, making it very comfortable for daily wear, so you can remember the love and bonds you've created whenever you look at this lovely ring.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LREN3S0017X
- First and foremost, customer service is EXCEPTIONAL. Second, this ring is beautiful! I am constantly complimented on it, and it is such a beautiful piece.
Excellent Value, GORGEOUS Ring
- My fiancee picked out this ring for me and it is GORGEOUS. We didn't see the financial sense in paying for a mined diamond, and with larger hands, I've always wanted a bigger stone. This hand sparkler receives tons of compliments daily, and it's reassuring to know that it is ethically sourced. We went with the 14k gold option, and it has substantial weight to it and does not feel cheap. It is definitely an attention-grabber-showstopper. If you are more shy and not wanting all of the attention the ring will receive, I would pick another setting. It also sits up high on the hand, so probably not idea for certain occupations. For me, it's perfect. Customer service with Diamond Nexus has been great every time I've called with questions. Will return for future purchases.
Statement of Elegance
- At first, I was hesitant to wear a ring that is over 2 carats. But, every time I wear it, I feel so special. It makes a statement without being pretentious!
- Quality and excellence...a show-stopper
- The Open Arms ring is absolutely beautiful. It looks better than I had imagined and I get many compliments on it.
1.49 center stone & platinum setting
- Absolutely stunning! I got the 1.49 center stone with a platinum setting as my 10 year anniversary ring. The stones are incredibly sparkly and flawless. A very beautiful piece of jewelry. The ring setting sits up high, so it looks great next to a wedding band. I am glad I didn't get any larger of a stone as the 1.49 is huge! I was looking for a ring where the stones stretched across the width of my finger and this is perfect. It does sit up a bit higher than I would like - I will have to get used to it. If you want something more modest or with a lower profile you might want to choose another style. However, I definitely recommend this ring if you are looking for big, elegant and sparkly!
wore it for 4-5 years before trading UP!
- I bought this ring for myself in 2008/9, and have worn it daily. I was in a job that required nitrile gloves and several hand washes a day. I never lost a stone, and it has been beautiful the whole time-but I just sent it back-to trade up for the wedding ring of my dreams. I have absolutely NO worries about how this jewelry will look or last.
Beautiful love it
My boyfriend bought this ring and I absolutely love it. It's so shiny and the metal is shiny as well, I have a store bought diamond ring and this one shines more and better than that one. I love it and I am a satisfied customer. Will definitely be coming back to this sight when I want more diamonds! Thank you Diamond Nexus!
Returned and re-bought
Bought this ring in 2010. Wife just wasn't comfortable with the product and the way it looked. Like it was fake, which I know is not entirely true. Returned it.
1-2yrs later, we bought a real 3 diamond ring for the same amount through a friend in the business. It was worth a lot more.
She lived with this ring since. But the ring just wasn't brilliant. The stones were small and just never looked right on her size 8.5 finger.
Last weekend, she brought up how it's just not right. She said she would have zero problem getting rid of it.
Out of the blue, I asked her about the Nexus ring and if the size would not make her uncomfortable and owning one. She just nodded her head yes.
I told her I always liked the Nexus ring because of its large size and brilliance. Mind you though, we could easily spend a lot more on a ring if we wanted to but that is not what it 's all about. Just want something that looks excellent to the naked eye....our eye.
We agreed to buy it again without hesitation.
Beats the heck out me but we both looked at it on her finger and said "that is 100% better".
Looking forward, I hope this ring really holds up to the test of time.
I a nutshell, the asking price of these are acceptable. The product is very nice and it was 100% better than the real one we have....which we don't expect to have for long.
I hope this helps,
LOVE LOVE LOVE
- UPS just delivered my ring today & I am speechless! I got the 3.05 center and it is the perfect size. The low profile makes it great for everyday! Thanks to my sweetie for the best Anniversary gift!!!! If you like sparkles, you will love this ring! Thanks, Brandon for all your help! YOU ROCK!
- I picked out this ring to have as my wedding ring. I felt it completely unnecessary to have my now husband purchase a ring from another jewelry store and spend a small fortune on it. I fell like this was our way of being "financial responsible". I get so many complements on this ring and setting.
Best Jewelry purchase!
I bought the Open Arms along with a 5 stone ring from the Dream Book as an upgrade for my wedding set. Everywhere I go I get CONSTANT compliments on my ring(s). I went into a chain jewellery store with a friend and the employees stopped me to get a better look at my ring!
The fire to the simulants is like nothing I have seen before. My co-worker has a "fancy label" diamond ring and side by side, you can't tell the difference between our rings.
One positive specific to the Open Arms ring is that the design lays flat against other bands. It is an even angle, so you don't have to get a curved band to put next to it to make a set, any straight band will work.
Love this ring!
- Absolutely love this ring. back to this website after a year to find a wedding ring to match!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.