The Nicole engagement ring is a classically elegant three-stone ring. The Princess cut Contemporary Nexus Diamond in the center is lofted above the side stones in a delicate floral-inspired setting that adds a hint of feminine elegance alongside the clean lines of the basket settings. The smooth band fits comfortably on your finger, making this an easy ring to wear - and admire - daily.
- Center Stone: 0.99 carat Princess cut Nexus Diamond, 1.57 total carat weight.
- To upgrade to a certified Signature stone, please call customer service at 1.800.509.4990.
- Looking for a matching band? Contact Forever Artisans to have one made for this ring.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details.
- Shown in 10k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 14k, 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRVL3S0026
Dont waste your money.
I felt the same way all of the people reveiwing this ring did. It was beautiful, until year 18 months in. Cloudy junk, unable to wear. I cleaned it properly. Did not wear it in the shower or while cleaning, cooking ect.
I could pay to send it back over and over using the "lifetime warranty" to get another stone that will look the same in 18 months. Nope. Cue customer service rep...
***I'm sorry you are unhappy with your ring. This is not a common thing we hear. If this has happened to you on multiple occasions it would lead me to believe it's the setting (prongs are worn) which may be the issue and not the stone itself. We offer shipping label to all our continental US customers. Unless you are international, there's no cost to send it in to us.***
- My boyfriend (now fiance) and I have been looking at rings for months now. Since we've been together for 4 years and have two kids, the surprise proposal was kind of a difficult thing for him to pull off... so we decided to pick the ring out together. We wanted something affordable, and for the amount of money we paid for this ring, we would have gotten a .25 carat diamond elsewhere. We ended up changing the center stone from .99 carat to a 1.24 carat (for about $200 more) and it is seriously PERFECT! I originally wanted the Infatuation 3-stone princess cut, however, I realized that it was a trellis setting and I much prefer the basket setting. The stones are perfectly spaced, so that center stone really sits up there and shines. You'd literally NEVER know this was not a mined diamond. I was actually engaged 12+ years ago and I had a beautiful 1.5 carat mined diamond that he paid well over $10k for and it honestly didn't sparkle like the nexus stones do. If you're on the fence about buying a Nexus Diamond, stop thinking about it and do it. You will not be disappointed.
- I like it better than my mined diamond ring. Diamond Nexus has more sparkle.
Beautiful Ring! Just not for me....
- Ordered this on sale. When it arrived, I thought WOW!!! But after wearing it a few times, I started to notice the gaps between the stones and I just couldn't live with it. No fault on the stones or the band but I would have preferred the design to be more closed in together for a seamless row of sparkly diamonds. Had to return it and the process was a breeze. No hassle! The Elsa with round brilliant stones was better, kept that one!
- Have had this ring for over 2 years and it still sparkles like it did the day my now husband gave it to me! I love it.
- Selected this ring as the engagement ring I have to my Fiance`. Is absolutely beautiful. She received tons of compliments after showing it off. So sparkled in the ocean light as I have it to her.
- The Nicole engagement ring was more beautiful than I imagined. The ring is heavy, solid, feels like it could last a lifetime. And the diamonds sparkle in the dark. I've never had a ring/ gemstone do that except for my real diamonds.
On the fence
- Received this ring yesterday and the gallery is very nice. Not too high or low. The band is comfortable and not too thin. Overall a very pretty ring and in certain lighting conditions it absolutely looks like real diamonds. However, in other lighting conditions, especially fluorescent the stones look like very cheap glass. It's disappointing to say the least and because of this I am on the fence about returning it.
- Just received the ring - early - and it's beautiful! This is the second ring my husband has purchased from Diamond Nexus and the sparkle factor is extremely impressive ~ everyone ooo's and aaa's when they see it.
- I got the ring as anniversay gift... and it is just beautiful, quality is amazing.
- My fiance proposed Tuesday night with the Nicole ring. It is the most beautiful engagement ring I have ever seen in person. The pictures and video do not do it justice. The sparkle is perfect, the setting is perfect, the size of the stones are perfect. Everyone who has seen it has raved about how amazing of a ring it is and how great my fiance did. It was very important to me to have an eco-friendly ring but I still wanted a traditional type of engagement ring. Diamond Nexus and the Nicole ring made this possible!!! We are getting married in October and we will be purchasing our bands from Diamond Nexus as well. So excited and happy!!!! Thank you!!!!! :)
- I received this ring over the weekend when my boyfriend proposed. I directed him to where I wanted my ring to be purchased from as I do not agree with the mining process and the atrocities associated therein. I am amazed with the quality of this ring and how brilliantly it sparkles! It looks beautiful in all types of lighting and I am forever staring at it! I am beyond satisfied with this ring, I absolutely adore it!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.