Simple and modern, with a touch of vintage elegance. A Princess cut Contemporary Nexus Diamond is flanked by two baguette cut accents on each side. The effect is more intense than a solitaire and more modern than a traditional three-stone style. It is the perfect combination for the contemporary woman.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Four baguette cut accent stones
- Complete this look with the matching band.
- Additional services such as personal engraving and appraisals are available for just $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; to upgrade to 18k gold, palladium or platinum, contact customer service
- Product model: LRENSA0052XPC
- I was so nervous ordering something so important sight unseen. There was no need to worry- It is absolutelt stunning!! The picture does not do it justice. I would highly recommend Diamond Nexus.
I have owned this ring for just under a year. I love it. I purchased the 2.01 carat and had Diamond Nexus lower my prongs slightly, so the center diamond isn't so raised. I could not be happier with my ring!
I wear my ring every day, I even wear it to do things I probably shouldn't. So far I haven't had any issues. My stones are still clear and shiny!
I didn't pair my ring with the matching band, I sandwiched my Natasha engagement ring with 2 "Morning Star" eternity bands....
If you are on the fence and wondering "Do these Diamond Nexus stones look exactly like a real diamond?" The answer is yes and no..... This stone is what a PERFECT vs what a diamond looks like. When you look at the center diamond, there are 0 inclusions. If you go to Zales or Kay Jewelers and look at an I2 diamond, you'll see cloudy stones, with little black specs with your naked eye. This stone doesn't have any of that because it's man-made. What it does have, are tons of facets, so many that on a sunny day when the sun hits my hand when I'm driving it makes little rainbow sparkles in the reflection. When you look at the stone close up, there is depth-- not like looking at a clear glassy CZ.
You won't be disappointed!
- Stunning piece. So much sparkle and quality
- Beautiful ring that exceeded my expectations. All promises were kept and the lighted ring box was a very cool touch. I will be a customer for a very long time.
- The ring is gorgeous! I got the 2.01 carat. It is huge and sparkly. I had to send it back after 4 months for a serious cleaning as it became dull and cloudy...very cloudy. I'm hoping things will be better this time around. My only other complaint is that I feel like the matching band looks terrible with it. I am in a real mess right now trying to figure out what to do. :(
- This ring is the most beautiful ring i have ever seen. I ordered this ring in 1.59 princess center because my finger in very small and it look perfect in my finger. this ring looks like it worth $5,000 and it is very shiny.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.