Naples Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Delicate and eye-catching, the Naples ring showcases the brilliance of the center Nexus Diamond alternative within the subtly squared corners of the halo. The slender micro set band add extra shimmer, and the low profile of the Cathedral shoulder-like setting make it as comfortable as it is beautiful. This ring delivers maximum sparkle while still feeling light and making fingers look longer.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the Manhattan band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0094X
This perfect ring would never leave my finger.
- This is a PERFECT ring for anyone. The halo makes this ring Angelic. I would name this ring "Angelica"
- My fiance loved this ring! We work for the same company, and a few of her coworkers noted that I must make too much money! Little did they know that I got a great looking piece for a fraction of what a mined diamond would have cost!
- I just got engaged a few weeks ago, I told my fiancé that I would kill him if he wasted money on a real diamond and showed him this website...gave him some intel on what I liked and didn’t like, and he picked this one!! It is perfect!!! It is so feminine and so sparkly!! Just what I like!! He got the 1.24 center stone, it’s just the right size!!
- I ordered this ring with a .84 ct center stone as an engagement ring for my fiance. The ring is flawless and she loves it. I was worried that .84 might seem too small, but it is perfect. We get so many compliments on how beautiful the ring is and we couldn't be happier.
- A friend recommended Diamond Nexus and her ring is 5 years old and still absolutely beautiful. We choose the Naples with a 2 carat center stone and platinum metal. It wasn't too big it looks terrific. I get many compliments.
- This ring is absolutely stunning in person. My fiance fell in love with it the moment she saw it. Very happy with my purchase and will continue using Diamond Nexus for any jewelry I buy her. I see no point in buying a mined diamond anymore.
Even Better in Person
- I didn't want my fiance to spend a ton on a ring, but I did want it to sparkle and be beautiful. Despite the reviews I was hesitant to go with Diamond Nexus, but after having received this ring and been wearing it for awhile, I can honestly say I love it, and it is even better in person then the pictures. It sparkles like you wouldn't believe and everyone complements it. Very happy I went with this ring.
- I am absolutely in love with this ring that my fiancé bought. These stones do not get enough credit! I never thought we would be able to afford a 2 ct ring but I now have one on my finger! We also thought it was going to look “too big” and look fake but it doesn’t at all! It is beautiful!
DREAM ring DREAM price
- My fiancé loved it! Absolutely perfect ring. Great quality too. I was able to get HER dream ring the 1.49 center stone for MY dream price!
Fiancé loved it
- It came out great. My fiancé loved it and was so happy thank you
- Amazing. Literally jaw dropping. Obviously super high quality. I was worried for the price, but wow. Perfect details.
- just got engaged this weekend and I am so in love with this ring! its everything I could ask for. we got the 1.21 tcw, although customer service suggested that this ring looked best at atleast 2 c atlest, but were a young couple and a ring too large would look fake on me. the size we went with was perfect. it shines so gorgeous in the sun light, its exactly what I wanted!
- This ring is absolutely stunning! I wouldn't pick a different one if I had to choose again.
- This ring is beautiful! Pictures don't give it justice. My fiancé was floored when I opened the ring box! We both completely love this ring and are highly satisfied.
- Incredibly happy with my purchase! Called customer service as I needed the ring for Christmas. Super helpful. I got the ring a day EARLIER than promised. It's exquisite in every way! The detail is perfection. This ring is every bit as perfect as rings we were looking at that cost 5 times as much and the stone is better.
Amazing stone, average setting
- My ring is beautiful. I opted for the 1.24 c in the center, but feared it might be too large or sit too high. Not at all! The ring has a low profile setting to it, and the center stone is everything you could imagine. The reason I am giving it 4/5 instead of 5 is because of the feel of the metal. The setting feels light and cheaper than you would expect from such a beautiful ring. However, I am more than satisfied given the quality of the stone and the beauty of its appearance.
- This is a gorgeous ring and the gem is beautiful. The black lines are not present on the real ring. However, the only issues are the lack of attention to small details that has been consistent in the 3 rings I have gotten (one engagement ring that was too big, they made a new one in the new size, third is the wedding band). There are uneven surfaces on the metal band, asymmetry in the metal work in the halo part, uneven lie of the small diamonds in the halo, and scratchy/sharp parts inside the ring. These are small details that are obvious on close inspection but not on quick glance. Overall, this is a fantastic ring for a great price. If the attention to the detail could be improved, Diamond Nexus would be perfect.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.