This is a ring that feels heavy and solid on the hand. The Contemporary Nexus Diamond is lifted high on thicker square prongs and cradled beneath by the bridge band. Twelve Princess cut Nexus Diamond glimmer in flush settings down the band, which is flanked by micro set accents. The Euro-style band is square on the bottom, enhancing wearer comfort and helping prevent the ring from slipping sideways. This ring is a work of art from every angle.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Myra band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Choose from pure 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold, or two-toned white and rose gold.
- Product Model: LRENOR0039
Beautiful but some flaws in quality.
Firstly, the ring is beautiful and my wife loves it. I gave it to her 2.5 years ago on our engagement. The downside is we've had to send it back 4 times in that time because the settings are sub-par. The center stone cracked and broke once and another time it had be reset because the center stone was ratting around in the setting. The other two times we had to send it in because numerous side stones have fallen out.
The first 3 times with customer service was pleasant. I felt like they stood behind the work and did work/replacements at no cost. The 4th time was rather disheartening. I feel the ring is beautiful, but stones continually falling out is a quality issue. They don't feel like they should continue standing behind the ring anymore. I had to pay this last time.
***Hello, I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty with the ring. It apprears the reason for the charge this past time was because your Everything's Covered plan had expired. If this style of ring is causing contant issues for you, I would suggest considerng a trade up to a different design. The Myra ring design is more delicate in nature, just do to the high quanitiy of stones.***
Myra is Simply Stunning
- I proposed to my girlfriend and everyone that saw this ring gasped at it's brilliance and beauty. She was my first girlfriend in 7th grade and I her first boyfriend. Our lives took different paths, but fate has reunited us. Thank you Nexus for being a big part of the most amazing day of our lives. Oh, by the way... the answer was YES!!!
Love it ..
I've got this ring as my new year gift from my husband and I've been looking for it since last year . Once I received it I couldn't take my eyes on how amazing it is . If you love BLING GO FOR IT :)
Thank you Diamond Nexus for my ring ..
- This is a stunner for sure! I ordered the 2 carat ring with bands on both sides and I am so impressed! It is super sparkly and I get lots of comments. It sits high on my finger and is quite wide with all 3 rings together - which is exactly what I wanted. The "comfort band" takes a bit of getting used to at first. If you love bling, you won't go wrong with this ring! It is amazing!
- I had this one picked out long before the proposal, but let me tell you it was much better than I expected. Everything was beautiful from the packaging to the ring itself. I will wear this one proudly for the rest of my life...
The Myra is stunning, when she got it, she was perplexed. Her facial expression could not be commented upon. I got the 2 carat upgrade.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.