Montreal Radiant Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Simple can be simply stunning. The Montreal engagement ring features a sleek, comfortable band and an understated yet romantic trellis setting that makes the brilliance of the Nexus Diamond Alternative the focal point.
- Center stone pictured: 1.74 carat Radiant cut
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone is guaranteed for life and should not chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Rings shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary by ring style.
- Order additional services like a personal appraisal for $50 or an engraving for $25. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0071XRA
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- I have the Montreal Radiant cut ring and it is stunning! People are 'wowed' by this gorgeous diamond, and frankly, so am I. The people at Nexus have been exceptional. When I needed a fix, they did it very quickly and did an excellent job. We are very pleased to have such a high integrity ring at an excellent price.
About that Radiant cut!
Okay, so let's talk about the Montreal Radiant Cut Engagement Ring. I "knew" exactly what I wanted - I was looking for a brilliant (traditional round) diamond because I'm a fan of clean and classic looks. I was checking the site for "the" perfect clean brilliant and came across the Radiant...
mind = blown!
When I tell you the ring/cut spoke to me - I mean exactly that! I was always planning to pair my solitaire with a demi-diamond band (reviewing the Manhattan momentarily) and then to see the Radiant paired with my demi band we were sold!
My fiance' absolutely loved the fact that he could be proud of his purchase, let's face it the ring is a direct reflection of the guy, without having to spend $20K.
Thank you Diamond Nexus!
- After 8 years of married life this was a welcome new addition, it was an upgrade/replacement for my old wedding band, we love it! Hefty amount of gold, very comfortable, solid setting for the 2.62 ct canary we set in this semi-custom ring, they accommodated my vision and made it happen! Flawless <3 LOVE
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free & Environmentally Superior
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple purchase options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
90-Day Purchase Option: Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailer’s cash price (except 3-month option in CA). To purchase early call 877- 898- 1970. The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer’s cash price. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY. No Credit Needed: Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Not all applicants are approved.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE