Montreal Cushion Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Simple can be simply stunning. The Montreal engagement ring features a sleek, comfortable band and an understated yet romantic trellis setting that makes the brilliance of the Nexus Diamond Alternative the focal point.
- Center stone pictured: 1.67 carat Cushion cut
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Rings shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary by ring style.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0071XCU
- Absolutely love it. My now fiancee and I had been discussing rings for a while. While on vacation a few months ago we wandered into a Tiffany store just for fun, to get an idea on what she wanted in person. I told her to pick out exactly what her dream ring was. After some shopping she landed on one almost identical to this one. It was a .6CT stone and was just north of 10K. Once we came back from vaca I started researching rings. We talked about mined, lab grown, moissanite, etc. She did want want Moissanite and didnt want mined. I discovered DN and showed her a few examples. She was sold. I proposed this last Sunday and she was blown away. I did the 1.67 stone and she is amazed that she has a gorgeous stone in a size larger than we could have afforded in a natural diamond. I 100% recommend DN and will be shopping them again for future jewelry needs .
practical and simple style
- have worn this ring for about a year now with as love grows have the .56 ct center stone very believable size not to much love the gallery love this ring so much thinking of ordering it another stone shape..
Gorgeous, Everything I wanted
- Love Love Love this gorgeous ring! Absolutely perfect
Amazing quality. Don’t listen to the bad reviews.
- I only give it four stars instead of five because I haven’t had it long enough to know about how it wears over time. However, this ring is stunning. I got the 1.03 carrot cushion cut on a Montreal gold ring, and it’s absolutely flawless. I can’t wait to propose with it. I was a little skeptical about the bad reviews of DN jewelry, but I think a lot of them are fake because these guys pose such a threat to the natural diamond market. If you are on a budget and think you have to sacrifice beauty and buy a less than perfect, small, mined diamond, think again. That was my situation.
Love, Love, LOVE!!!
- This ring is EXACTLY what I was looking for! I upgraded to the palladium metal and decided on the 2 carat size stone! I am so pleased with the customer service and the ring I received. It came in a gorgeous box too. Will be buying my soon-to-be husbands wedding band now with Diamond Nexus too!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.