Lacy scrollwork detailing fills this band with airy, vintage-style charm, studded graciously with eight Round Brilliant cut diamond simulants for the perfect balance of subtlety and sparkle.
- 0.88 total carats
- Eight Round Brilliant cut diamond simulants
- What is Lorián Platinum? Click here to learn more.
- Product Model: LRRHXX0025XRBWHXX0088TW0LPXX
Beautiful ring, antique filigree detail.
- This ring is beautiful! The filigree work is well done and the diamonds are colorless. It weighs less than I thought it would, so it's very comfortable. In love!
Exactly What I Expected
- I already know that Loranium Platinum is not supposed to be worn every day, so I haven't been doing that. I have, however, been wearing this ring at least a couple times a week. Even though it's not designed to be a stackable ring, I stack it with another ring that I have, and I love it! This ring sparkles just fine, and I'm happy with the purchase. :)
Had high hopes but was let down
- I had been looking at this ring for the past year as I love the intricate milgrain work and how the lorian platinum looks. Well, I ended up getting the ring as a wedding present and I'm sad to say it's a little disappointing. While the stones are absolutely beautiful, like another viewer mine has scratches on the smooth part of the band. Also, the milgrain work and the areas where the scrollwork meets the band doesn't look nearly as nice as it does in the picture. It personally feels like shoddy workmanship or like someone rushed to finish the job. I'm bummed out because I really wanted to like this ring in person as much as I did the pictures online but I wouldn't purchase it again. I have contacted customer service and am awaiting a reply.
Arrived with scratches all over the band.
Just received the ring. Unfortunately the smooth sides of the ring are covered in fine scratches. Looks like it has been worn and returned. Not impressed. No response from Customer Service yet. Will see how they handle this return to determine if it should be rsted a 0 or not.
**Diamond Nexus Response:
Hi Chris -
I sent you an email on November 19th to hopefully repair the ring for you. I'm very sorry that this happened and I hope that we can repair your ring quickly and easily.
- I received this ring as a Christmas gift from my husband. I love the delicate lacy look of the ring, while it remains a substantial piece of jewelry. This is my third ring from Diamond Nexus, having received the " Gypsy" and " Anastasia" rings on previous occasions. I love the quality and workmanship of all my Diamond Nexus jewelry, and I love my husband for shopping here!
- This ring is very pretty.. the design is ornate and it always create an impression whenevr i wear it. Love it!
Happy to have it
- I became engaged in January but can not always wear my solitaire because of the environment I work in. I l got this ring as my durable and beautiful back up. It's actually my day to day wear ring especially if I'm hiking or involved in a very physical activity. That is until my fiance and I say our "I do's" and get official wedding bands :-)
Received this for my 1 year anniversary, and absolutely love it!
- My boyfriend bought me this ring as a thank you gift for decorating his house after his ex-wife took everything of value and left the house looking like a bunch of fraternity boys lived here. I have been wearing it every day for several months and it is as beautiful and sparkly as the day I received it. My birthday is next week and I picked out several things from the catalog that I liked.......don't know what he has selected yet, but I can't wait......because I now know that the craftmanship and diamonds are excellent!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.