This sleek band adds extra brilliance to your engagement ring. The channel-set Nexus Diamond alternatives are nestled in the slim band, and the low profile allows the Miami to fit with many styles of engagement rings.
- 0.22 total carats of channel-set Nexus Diamond alternatives
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRWBXX0019X
- Wonderful band to go with our Bali accent Marquis cut solitaire. We are very happy with both!
Simple, Elegant, Beautiful.
- Simple, Elegant, Beautiful. I bought the Miami band to accompany the Tiffany Style Solitaire engagement ring and I swear they were absolutely made to go together. I love that the stones are recessed so there's minimal chance of them ever coming loose, and unlike so many other products I've seen in jewelry stores the small stones twinkle and look gorgeous instead of being dull and dingy. And of course, the most important opinion, my fiancée loves it. I will say the engraving is rrreeealllyy hard to read, I understand its a small space to write, but wish it was just a tad bigger font. But no matter what, once again I'm blown away by the quality and amazing price.
Highly recommend Diamond Nexus
- This band is a perfect compliment to the Bali Accented engagement ring and my now fiance cant wait to add this band on our wedding day!
- Pretty. Doesn't take away from the main stones.
Great customer service. Excellent product. This is my third purchase from Diamond Nexus and certainly not my last.
- I spoke to your representative, Mike, today about the MIAMI band. He is an exceptional customer service representative. My fiancé wanted the MIAMI band as a wedding band to compliment her engagement ring (Tiffany 6 prong Round Cut diamond). Mike recommended 2 MIAMI bands to balance the engagement ring. Thank you, Mike! I cannot wait to receive the two MIAMI bands.
Comfort but no sparkle
I own four diamond nexus rings and this is my least favorite. The stones are very small, so small that they don't sparkle at all. It is a very comfortable band to wear, so if you are looking for comfort, this one's for you, but if you are looking for sparkle, keep looking.
***Thank you for your feedback!***
- I bought this ring to wear as a stacked set, along with Manhattan and Oasis. They look stunning together. I highly recommend this ring as a wedding band, to wear alone, or as a stack! I get compliments all the time.
- I love this band. It works with my engagement ring beautifully as I think it would with most rings. I have the Kit Princess 1.59 and I do have the matching wedding band but this adds just a little extra as I'm wearing it on the opposite side of the engagement ring from the wedding band. It looks beautiful.
Exactly What I Was Looking For!
- The ring is Perfect, exactly what I was looking for. It fits perfectly with the engagement ring.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.Progressive LeasingProgressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.