Looking for that classic solitaire shape but with a little extra character? Then the Melinda is the perfect ring for you. The sleek look of a Round Brilliant solitaire is accompanied by a milgrain detailing on both sides of the band which gives the ring a little extra vitality and uniqueness.
- Center stone available in a range of sizes of Diamond Simulants. See menu above.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0017X
I love my ring!
- My significant other asked me to pick out what ring I wanted. I knew I didn't feel comfortable with the price of a mined diamond. After a lot of research on synthetic diamonds, I found Diamond Nexus. I loved the prices and I loved the rings. They got great reviews. I chose this "Melinda" ring because I didn't want to deal with the hassle of a several diamond setting (smaller ones tend to fall out over time, no matter where you buy) and it has a 6 prong setting. I also loved the ingraining details on the band so it had a little extra character. It did take about a month after we ordered the ring to finally receive it, but it was worth the wait! I love it. The stone is gorgeous and has great clarity! I keep looking at my finger and smiling! Thank you, Diamond Nexus!
Beautiful, Simple Ring
I absolutely love this ring. My fiance gave me this several months ago and I get so many compliments on it. It sits really well on the finger, and the milligrain detailing is absolutely beautiful. I love that it has that detailing because I wanted something to set my solitaire apart. I get a ton of compliments just on that feature. The stone is absolutely beautiful.
My only advice is to get sized at a local store or two before you order. I've read some reviews that suggest sizing up a quarter size, but I got sized at 3 different stores and then ordered the size that they all said, and it fits perfectly.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.