The Maya engagement ring is a modern twist on the three-stone engagement ring. The Nexus Diamond Alternative center stone is flanked by two Triangle cut accents. The comfortable band is smooth with two subtle grooves that add extra opulence to this vibrant ring.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Complete the look with the matching Maya band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSA0030XRB
An absolutely breathtaking piece!
- Bought the Maya ring in Palladium with a 6-prong, round-cut 1.49ct center stone. The package arrived, a box in a box in a box! So, inside the shipping carton, all well-cushioned is another box, tied with a ribbon, and inside of it, a beautiful wooden presentation box. Nothing with any markings to "give it away" as anything but a "real" diamond... then, standing underneath a spotlight and opening the lid brings flashes of fire and sparkling radiance! A feast for the eyes and truly a breathtaking experience! One can hardly look away, the ring is so mesmerizingly beautiful. The proposal will come on Christmas day, amid the twinkling of lights and the clamor of family and friends, and I know all will fall silent and lights will fade when that tiny box is opened.
Breathtaking.. absolutely gorgeous!
- Bought the 1.49 ct round center stone and the ring in palladium. Arrived very well-packaged; a box in a box in a box! Inside the shipping carton was a box with ribbon around it. Inside that, a beautiful wood presentation box. Stood under the ceiling fixture as I opened it, and the ring literally took my breath away. Stunningly beautiful, no exaggeration! The proposal will be on Christmas day... and even though the room will be aglow with the tree and decorations sparkling, I know everything will fade to grey when the lid opens... Love this ring, and the company is the best I've ever dealt with. In part thanks to you at DN, I know she'll be saying "yes!"
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.