This split-band design of the Michael Nashef collection features a Princess cut Nexus Diamond Simulant stone in a lofty center setting with the Intersecting Hearts design stretching underneath. A subtle Euro-style shank gives it an extra modern touch and helps keep this affordable engagement ring right-side up on your finger.
- Center Stone: 2.40 carats of Nexus Diamond Simulant
- Set with the Nexus Diamond™ alternative: a lab created diamond simulant that is chemically distinct but virtually indistinguishable from a perfect diamond. Each stone comes with a lifetime guarantee to never chip, crack or discolor or we will replace it for free, no questions asked, for life.
- 60 Round Brilliant cut Nexus Diamond Simulant accents
- Order additional services like a personal engraving for $50 or an appraisal for $25. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENOR0052
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
- I have been wanting this ring for a long time. My husband finally bought this ring for me in April 2014 when we decided we would marry again for the second time. He was skeptical because he wasn't comfort about shopping for a ring online and not seeing it in person until it arrived plus he was used to "diamonds" from other notable jewelers. Well, he was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. He LOVED it and SO DO I. Every where we go people compliment me. My mother just stares at it when I'm in her presents..lol. What you see is what you get with this ring. In fact, we went in Kays jewelers to look for a necklace and even the jeweler there was impressed. She gave me the most generous compliment..in fact, she said they didn't currently have anything in stock that was as classy as my Matilda that could compete! Now one year later,Y ring still shines brightly and is just as sturdy as it was on the day I first got it. I recently lost one of my side stones and without hesitation Diamond nexus replaced it, resized it for me while they had it (because my fingers got smaller), and re-polished it at no additional cost. Customer service and product is superb! By the way, this is a real review by a real customer and I was not paid to do this review. This review is solely based on my own personal experience.
- We purchased this ring and LOVE it. I get stopped everywhere I go. People are always commenting on how beautiful it is. It is stunning.
- This ring is a must have piece! I can't stop looking at my hand, this is a unique design, the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.
Write Your Own Review
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and should not chip, crack or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free & Environmentally Superior
Our stones are better for the Earth because they are not mined. Plus, each piece of fine jewelry is set and finished by master jewelers in Milwaukee, WI, so you can always feel great about your purchase.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry you really want. That's why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.
This option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.
Progressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple purchase options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.
90-Day Purchase Option: Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailer’s cash price (except 3-month option in CA). To purchase early call 877- 898- 1970. The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer’s cash price. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY. No Credit Needed: Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Not all applicants are approved.
If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won't accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.LEARN MORE