Legend says that the name of this cut came when King Louis XV commissioned his jeweler to make a gemstone in the shape of his mistress lips: the fabulous Marquise Madame de Pompadour. A sleek and seductive design, the perfect Marquise cut gemstone should always be cut in a 2:1 aspect ratio, meaning it must be twice as long as it is wide to have the proper aesthetic effect.
- Available in a range of carat weights. See menu above.
- Stones shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- If you would like to have our jewelers set a Nexus Diamond in a setting that you already have, please contact Customer Service.
- If another jeweler sets your stone, be sure that it is cool set for best results. In the event that another jeweler sets your stone, the Lifetime Stone Guarantee will be void.
- Product Model: USLSCS0004
Great looking Gem
- Great looking gem, cannot tell the difference. cannot wait to see them mounted.
- I purchased a 3 ct. for my wife and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect stone. She gets compliments all the time
Don't hesitate...these stones are great!
- I have the .95 ct marquis. It is beautiful! I am so happy I found this site and so glad I ordered! An .85 would be a better size. The stones have so much fire!
- I just ordered a loose stone about a week ago. My engagement ring lost it's original diamond the day my fiance proposed. That was two years ago. I haven't replaced it yet because I couldn't see paying the price for a new diamond given our financial circumstances. Then I found Diamond Nexus. You are an answer to a prayer, and now after two years of having an ring with no stone you have given me a stunning diamond that I can afford and am proud to wear!
- I had the stones replaced in my Diamonique ring, which was purchased 12 years ago. The stones I purchased were a .95 center stone and two .10 flanking stones. My ring has never looked so beautiful! I now plan to have a custom band made to accent my ring for my vow renewal in January. Thank you Diamond Nexus!
- I recieved my 1.3 ct. cut stone and was blown away by it's overall quality. A warning however. This stone turned out to be much larger than i had anticipated. Almost half an inch long. It would make a wonderful stone for a necjlace but is much to large for a ring. I was fearful that it would be too small so i am deffinately surprised and happy. I will be exchangin it for a .85 ct stone in hopes that it will be a better size for a ring. Great value.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Immediate ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take one (1) business day to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.