Simple yet sophisticated, the Manhattan band has a slender width and low profile, making it a perfect fit with many engagement rings. The 0.20 carats of Nexus Diamond Alternatives add just the right amount of extra shimmer to make your engagement ring shine even more brightly.
- 0.20 total carats of micro-set Nexus Diamond Alternatives
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRWBXX0018X
- I am a true fan of the demi diamond band and the Manhattan is perfect! We paired it with Montreal Radiant cut engagement ring -- exquisite!
- Beautiful Band to go with the Naples Engagement Ring
Minimalist with some bling
- When I initially opened the box it was underwhelming. The ring is thinner than what is pictured. That said, after wearing it for a couple of days with my Tiffany style solitaire, it has grown on me. Though the band is thin, it’s very sparkly. So it really depends on what look you are going for. I have petite fingers and hands (size 4 ring) so for me it helps create a nice minimalist look. I also purchased this ring on sale and don’t feel like it’s worth full price due to how thin and tiny the ring is overall.
Would look beautifully paired with another ring...
- This was my first time ordering anything from Diamond Nexus. I was a bit hesitant of spending so much money on something I've never seen from a company I've only ever heard of online but I went ahead. I knew I wanted a set of three stacking rings so I ordered this as the first. Looked dainty but big enough to wear alone in the meantime as I decided on what other two to order. I received it on the day they told me it would come, though I did have some issues with UPS not getting a signature and just leaving it on the ground 😵 (not the fault of Diamond Nexus, just the deliverer) it wasn't quite what I expected as I opened it but once on my finger it sure did sparkle. I wore it around the house for a few hours to see how I felt about it and decided it wasn't for me. It would look beautiful paired with another ring or band but wasn't the look I wanted while wearing it alone. The return process through Diamond Nexus was a breeze and the representatives I spoke to were all very friendly and helpful. I plan to exchange it for a bit larger band
Delicate & Pretty
- This was one of my first purchases from DN. I figured I would try it out with a relatively small purchase. I was very impressed with how pretty and sparkly it was when I opened the box, and it looks great paired with other rings (as part of a stacked set, with a solitaire, or with a three-stone ring!). The stones are set securely in the ring, and I wear it daily without worrying too much about losing any of them. I love this ring.
Sparkles & light
- It's light weight but sparkles. I'm a nurse and it's great to wear by itself. But paid it with any solitaire and its perfect.
Beautiful Wedding Band
- Beautiful and very feminine. Goes great with the Tiffany engagement ring!
- Very light and simple yet elegant, pairs well with Naples engagement ring. Not too loud and looks great with a French manicure
- I love this band! Its dainty but FULL of sparkle, it matches the Montreal Pear Engagement Ring perfectly!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.