Simple yet sophisticated, the Manhattan band has a slender width and low profile, making it a perfect fit with many engagement rings. When it comes to wedding rings, the 0.22 carats of Nexus Diamond alternatives adds just the right amount of extra shimmer to make your engagement ring shine even more brightly.
- 0.22 total carats of micro-set Nexus Diamond alternatives
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRWBXX0018X
- I purchased 2 Manhattan bands to go with my Berlin engagement ring and I'm so glad I did the bands give my ring the extra sparkle I was looking for.
has been returned
I find them very narrow/small and returned them because of that reason! Compared to the Tiffany diamond ring, it looks like nothing.
***Hello, thank you for your feedback. For a better ratio to the Tiffany, I would recommend the Manhattan Bold.***
too small and delicate
- I purchased two of these bands because it was advertised with the palm springs as a set. Did not anticipate the band being this small and practically unseen/ unnoticed against the engagement ring. The band is very thin and the stone are hardly visible. I'm outside of the return/exchange policy by 11 days so I will have to wait to upgrade it to the regular Manhattan band.
Pretty, just not what I was looking for
- This band is very pretty as a stacking ring. If you're looking for a thin, delicate piece...look no further! I wanted a band to go with my 2 carat solitaire, and I figured this design would be a good match. However, I just didn't think it was a good balance for what I had in mind. The band was hardly noticeable (~1.5mm thick) next to the thickness of my engagement ring (I'd say around 3-3.5mm thick), and I was looking for something with a little more substance to even things out. While pretty and sparkly, just keep in mind that the ring is very thin (and the stones themselves are quite small), so it may not be what you're looking for if you want some more heft to the ring. Returned, but will definitely be on the lookout for another ring from DN.
- This band is perfect! It is dainty but in proportion to my engagement ring (the Verona). Very well-made.
Beautiful wedding band, simple and classic.
- This ring is the matching band to the "Three Stone Accented Round Cut" engagement ring. I have the set and absolutely love them worn together! Even alone, it's a beautiful wedding band. (I do just wear the "Manhattan" alone from time to time.) The Manhattan's diamonds go halfway around the band, matching perfectly to the above engagement ring. It is a slender design so if you prefer to wear the band(s) alone, you could buy more than one and stack them. Either way, this band is absolutely beautiful, with or without the matching engagement ring.
Pair with another ring
- On its own, it is a little "dainty". But I got two of them in the rose gold to pair with a white gold Verona diamond ring (like the look book). It looks just like I (and she) wanted. Thanks Diamond Nexus! We're off to a great start.
- Love the style and fit - wish I had 3 more to wear with my engagement ring. One gets lost with the Montreal pear cut.
I was really disappointed when I received this ring on the mail. It is much thinner and the diamonds much less visible that what is shown in the picture. I did decide to keep it and wear it daily with the engagement ring I got to match. However, I wish I had returned it and gotten something a little less dainty.
***Hello Nicole, our lifetime trade up policy might be worth looking into for this. We would give you the full purchase price towards a new purchase. The only requirement is that the new purchase would need to be at least 50% more than originally paid. For something with a little more substance to it, you would likely meet that requirement anyways. If you have some other ideas of rings that you might like, please reach out to our customer service department. They would be happy to send you some photos of what we have in stock so you could see a better side by side comparison. ***
- I am a true fan of the demi diamond band and the Manhattan is perfect! We paired it with Montreal Radiant cut engagement ring -- exquisite!
- Beautiful Band to go with the Naples Engagement Ring
Minimalist with some bling
- When I initially opened the box it was underwhelming. The ring is thinner than what is pictured. That said, after wearing it for a couple of days with my Tiffany style solitaire, it has grown on me. Though the band is thin, it’s very sparkly. So it really depends on what look you are going for. I have petite fingers and hands (size 4 ring) so for me it helps create a nice minimalist look. I also purchased this ring on sale and don’t feel like it’s worth full price due to how thin and tiny the ring is overall.
Would look beautifully paired with another ring...
- This was my first time ordering anything from Diamond Nexus. I was a bit hesitant of spending so much money on something I've never seen from a company I've only ever heard of online but I went ahead. I knew I wanted a set of three stacking rings so I ordered this as the first. Looked dainty but big enough to wear alone in the meantime as I decided on what other two to order. I received it on the day they told me it would come, though I did have some issues with UPS not getting a signature and just leaving it on the ground 😵 (not the fault of Diamond Nexus, just the deliverer) it wasn't quite what I expected as I opened it but once on my finger it sure did sparkle. I wore it around the house for a few hours to see how I felt about it and decided it wasn't for me. It would look beautiful paired with another ring or band but wasn't the look I wanted while wearing it alone. The return process through Diamond Nexus was a breeze and the representatives I spoke to were all very friendly and helpful. I plan to exchange it for a bit larger band
Delicate & Pretty
- This was one of my first purchases from DN. I figured I would try it out with a relatively small purchase. I was very impressed with how pretty and sparkly it was when I opened the box, and it looks great paired with other rings (as part of a stacked set, with a solitaire, or with a three-stone ring!). The stones are set securely in the ring, and I wear it daily without worrying too much about losing any of them. I love this ring.
Sparkles & light
- It's light weight but sparkles. I'm a nurse and it's great to wear by itself. But paid it with any solitaire and its perfect.
Beautiful Wedding Band
- Beautiful and very feminine. Goes great with the Tiffany engagement ring!
- Very light and simple yet elegant, pairs well with Naples engagement ring. Not too loud and looks great with a French manicure
- I love this band! Its dainty but FULL of sparkle, it matches the Montreal Pear Engagement Ring perfectly!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.Progressive LeasingProgressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.