Mahina Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
Named for the Hawaiian lunar deity, the Mahina ring brings to mind the beauty and romance of a bright full moon. The half-bezel setting adds a modern twist to a solitaire design that showcases the brilliance of the Nexus Diamond Alternative, and the wider band feels solid on your finger.
- Center stone is available in a variety of carat weights; choose yours from the menu above.
- Rings shown on the model’s hand are for reference only. Actual carat weight availability may vary by ring style.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENSL0033X
- Exceptional quality and wonderful service!
Beautiful Ring. Perfect size. I will treasure it always.
- I just purchased and received this ring. I got the 1.49k in yellow gold. The stone size is perfect and the setting is lovely. The packaging is beautiful. I will love this ring forever.
- lovely ring great for active life style and women who love simplicity
Amazing diamond and perfect setting
- I love, love, love my ring !! I wanted a bevel set ring, but always thought it would take the sparkle away from the diamond. This 1/2 bezel set ring is perfect, and the diamond looks beautiful !
My amzing wife
- We had our triplets almost two years ago now, which completely changed our lifes. We dedcided the best choice for us was for her to quit the job she loved to take on this amazing journey we were about to embark on. She is just doing am amzing job and I am amazed everyday that she has the patience, energy and just plain courage to get out of bed each morning. She has gone from looking like a million bucks to ponytails, jeans and sweats, but she is just as beautiful to me. So for her bday I got the sitter and we are going out for a night on the town, and I will give her this box holding this ring that is almost as amzing as her
- I received this ring (1.49 center stone) almost a month ago as an anniversary present. I was looking for something without prongs as I have a tendency to scratch myself and baby with my original engagement ring (six prong). This ring is so perfect! It's substantial without being overly heavy. I have small hands so the 1.49 carat is perfect. Very "believable" and the perfect compliment to my pave set diamond wedding band. Thank you for the ring of my dreams!!
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
We offer one complimentary resizing within one year of purchase date for our standard ring styles sizes 4-10. Includes free round trip shipping within the U.S. & Canada. Please note that while our eternity rings cannot be resized, they may be exchanged within one year for any standard size; an additional charge may apply for a larger size exchange and a credit will be offered for a smaller size exchange. All of our rings are offered, or may be resized to, non-standard sizes for an additional fee.
*Excludes clearance items.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.Progressive LeasingProgressive Leasing is a No Credit Needed lease purchase program. They offer multiple payment options and a 90-day early purchase plan to save you money. Learn more.