Magnolia Round Cut Engagement Ring was added to your cart.
30 day money back guarantee | free shipping over $100
The Magnolia engagement ring is light and feminine, but with an underlying strength like that which supports your love. The twisted band gives it a delicate look, and the Nexus Diamond Alternative encased in a halo adds to its romance. Both vintage and timeless, this ring will be beautiful forever.
- 1.28 carat Nexus Diamond Alternative center stone, 1.54 total carat weight
- Complete the look with the matching Magnolia band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- Shown in 14k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRENMS0052X
- she is obsessed and gets a ton of compliments on it! very happy with it
- This ring is so beautiful, it's just absolutely gorgeous. I would have never guessed that the quality would be as good for the price. I am extremely happy with it. It is just the right size, not too big but not too small. It's feminine and vintage at the same time. Has a very good feel on my hand and feels very solid. Comes with the papers and everything. The one thing I love about Diamond Nexus is that not only the quality is great, but the ease of purchase and delivery was great too.
- We purchased this set recently after I lost a bunch of weight and my original set no longer fit. This ring is GORGEOUS!! I am so in love it and it sparkles like no other. Love love love!
Love at first sight
- After ten years of Marriage, and because my original bridal set was stolen on our 9 year anniversary, my husband proposed again with this ring and I cannot tell you how absolutely breathtaking it is. Very elegant, sparkles, fits beautifully, and most importantly its obvious that someone took the time to make sure they delivered a quality product.
BIG, beautiful, lovely
- I do not think this ring is "petite" and someone else mentioned!!! That review almost deterred me from getting this ring but I'm so glad I didn't let that get to me! I think the ring is huge honestly!! Big, sparkly, and attention-grabbing. For reference, my finger is a 7.5 and the ring is not at all lost on my finger. It is very beautiful and I just can't get over it. This is everything I've wanted.
Good for small fingers
This ring is really petite. If you have large fingers it might look a little lost. On my size 4-1/2 ring finger it's perfect though.
Another reviewer says that hers did not sparkle much. Mine is really bright and sparkley, but the side stones are so tiny they don't catch as much light as I suppose larger ones would.
This is a really delicate ring, which is part of what I think gives it a very feminine look. Although I've had zero problem after about 4 months, I can see if you were hard on this ring it might not hold up.
No go- can't return item-and poor customer service
My husband purchased this ring as "upgrade." We recently celebrated our 1 year anniversary. IT was such a hassle to find a ring prior to getting married. The reason being no jeweler could guarantee "conflict free," and this was really important to both of us. I picked the Luz eterna last time, and the only thing it was missing for my taste was the halo effect, and I wanted the band in 14K yellow gold Now the Luz Eterna was simple, beautiful, and 1/3 the price of this ring, and I'm sad to say I was very disappointed! No sparkle, and it was somewhat smaller than expected. The yellow gold was fading when I received it. I wonder if it is because we got the 25% July discount? In any case it is too late return it. Not to mention it was difficult to get through to live person..I would be on hold forever and not reach a live person. I just gave up. Not happy DN!
Diamond Nexus replies: Hello there, my name is Cassie Weger, and I am the Public Relations Coordinator with Diamond Nexus. First of all, I want to thank you for choosing Diamond Nexus, where all of our stone are 100% conflict-free. I want to apologize that our ring did not live up to your expectations. We never want a customer to be dissatisfied. While you may be out of the 30-day Money Back Guarantee, you still may be eligible for our trade up program. To take advantage of this, I encourage you to reach out directly to Michelle Edwards, our Customer Experience Manager, at Michelle.Edwards@diamondnexus.com. Let her know your order number, and she will be able to assist you further! Again, I am so sorry and I truly hope a resolution is reached.
Need a microscope, zero bling
I am so disappointed & heartbroken. My real rings were stolen so I found this set. On the photos & vide it looked so pretty, but the only shine you get is from the center stone. Pictures are so greatly magnified, but in person, this ring has zero shine or bling, no wow at all, just looks like tiny grey metal on your finger. Am returning the set.
DN replies: Hello Brenda, my name is Cassie Weger, and I am the Public Relations Coordinator with Diamond Nexus. I want to apologize that our jewelry did not live up to your expectations. We truly want every customer to have an amazing experience. Fortunately, we do offer our 30 day Money Back Guarantee. I encourage you to reach out to Michelle Edwards, our Customer Experience Coordinator at Michelle.Edwards@diamondnexus.com. If you'd like to see alternate images of any rings, feel free to request additional pictures via our social media outlets.Again, I am so sorry you were dissatisfied with your purchase.
Love it :)
- I absolutely LOVE this ring! I love how the center stone is not set in the ring but that it is suspended above. It catches every little bit of light and sparkles like nothing I have ever seen before, it truly is breath taking
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Standard ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take eight (8) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders over $100 USD are shipped free with signature required. Contact Customer Care for information on expedited shipping options. APO/FPO orders always ship free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. New engagement rings include one free ring resizing, up to one year after purchase.. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.