Sweet and feminine, this airy ring dazzles. The Contemporary Nexus Diamond in the center is slightly lofted above the halo of accent stones that make the ring look larger. The petite band shimmers with accent stones, and the profile features surprise accent stones below the main setting. It is delicately beautiful from every angle.
- Center stone: 0.76 carat Nexus Diamond, 1.11 total carat weight.
- Complete the look with the matching Madeline band.
- Order additional services like a personal engraving or an appraisal for $25 each. Contact customer service for details.
- Shown in 10k gold; call customer service for an upgrade to 14k, 18k, palladium, or platinum.
- Product Model: LRVLSA0036X
Stunning Ring at a Great Price!
This ring is a stunner for sure! I've been married for 12 years and it was time for an upgrade to my first ring but we've been putting it off for ages. After my husband bought me a food processor for Christmas, the ring jumped up the priority list.
I've been checking out the Diamond Nexus site for a while (like at least 2 years) and I really liked the conflict free diamond and the prices are really great.
We opted for the Madeline in the 10k collection because we liked the price, and after reading reviews that 10k white gold can actually be more durable than other metals, we were sold.
I ordered the ring in a 5.75 which is the size that I had been fitted for (and all of my other rings in this size fit), but when I got it, it didn't fit. I did contact customer service and Perry let me know that because it's a thinner band, that that can happen sometimes. I sent it back right away to have it sized to 5.25 and it's being resized now (process is about a week to ship back out once they receive the ring back in case anyone wants to know-I scoured the site to find out how long the process takes and couldn't find any info).
But regarding the actual ring, it is simply stunning and I'm completely obsessed with it. There is so much sparkle and it really makes a big statement (at least big enough for me) on my hand. The .76 center stone is a great size and the halo around it really just sets it off perfectly.
Perfect for me
- My husband decided to replace the first wedding ring I had for seven years (not a Diamond Nexus ring) because the center stone fell out. We purchased this ring and I feel in love! I have small fingers and the band fits perfect not to big and not to small. Just PERFECT!
- She won't take the ring off She loves it
I got this set about a week ago and upon first wearing it noticed the rings kept sliding around while wearing them. I took them to a jeweler to have them soldered together so they wouldn't move. About an hour after getting my rings back I saw that a diamond from the band had fallen out sometime after I got my rings back. I tried to call Diamond Nexus' customer service but they told me they couldn't help me because I had my rings taken to a jeweler. I am speechless and so upset. I have a brand new wedding set that is now ruined. I hesitated buying this particular set at first because someone else complained of this happening. I decided to go for it because I believed in the ethics of their diamond sourcing and now I am beyond disappointed.
****** Diamond Nexus Response ********
I'm very sorry to hear that you have lost a stone out of your ring. Unfortunately, when you took the rings to be soldered together by another jeweler, you voided the guarantee. Information on our guarantee can be found on our website here:
However, we should still be able to replace the missing stone. You may contact me direct and I'd be happy to discuss the pricing with you for that type of repair.
Customer Service Manager
1st engagement ring
Received this ring last week and it is very nice, petite and would be a nice ring. The overall size of the ring looks nice, but if you want a more of a statement ring I'd opt for another halo design with a bigger center stone. My only thoughts on this ring is a slightly bigger stone at 1ct. would be really nice! Lots of sparkle and with the halo setting does make it look larger. So for me a 1 ct option would be ideal! Can't wait to see it on her hand. I'm sure she will love it. Good value for the price! But I still may opt for the Naples as an upgrade to the 2ct. We'll see??
Beautiful ring but very disappointed...
I got engaged two weeks ago with this ring and my first thought was that it was absolutely gorgeous. It is delicate but not plain. It shines beautifully. It is definitely a ring that catches peoples attention.
I didn't wear it for the first week because I was in Jamaica and didn't want to wear it in the ocean water. I have worn it for a week now at home, and much to my surprise a stone on the halo part has already disappeared. I could understand if this happened years down the road, but after a week I am extremely disappointed. How many times will this happen in five, ten, twenty years? Because my fiancé has had it for about a month and a half but only gave it to me two weeks ago, we cannot exchange it. We have to ship it from our home in Canada to the office and pay for any shipping and/or fees. We have recently shared the news of our engagement and will now have to explain where the ring is when people ask to see it. It's a stunning ring, but keep this in mind if buying it.
Diamond Nexus Replies: Hi there, my name is Cassie Weger, and I am the Public Relations Coordinator with Diamond Nexus. I want to personally apologize that issues are occurring with your ring and any inconvenience that it may have caused. Although your product may be out of the 30 day Money Back Guarantee, it does still qualify for our Lifetime Guarantee. While this is not a regular occurrence with our rings, we will always replace any missing stones. We recommend that you refrain from wearing your ring while cleaning, doing any heavy lifting, or using any sort of chemical. I encourage you to reach out to Michelle Edwards with your order number. She is our Customer Experience Coordinator, and will be able to help you find an agreeable solution! Her email is: Michelle.Edwards@diamondnexus.com.
Love the ring but...
- I love, love, love my ring but the band is ultra thin. I did not expect it to be so thin. The picture above i guess is of a smaller sized ring. Other than this, I am in love!
Couldn't imagine a more beautiful ring!
- My fiance just proposed to me last week with this ring in the 10K Yellow Gold setting and I couldn't be more excited! It is absolutely stunning! I have had so many compliments on the way it sparkles and shines and how great it looks on my finger. The petite and low profile setting are really complimenting and I haven't had any issues with it getting in the way or striking it on things. Overall, this ring is PERFECT and I am honestly a little obsessed with it. Thanks Diamond Nexus for making my special day that much more amazing.
- My fiance just proposed with this ring and it is so beautiful! The pictures do not do it justice - it is so reflective and shiny and I have received so many compliments already. It also has a nice low profile, so it hasn't gotten caught on anything. I highly recommend this ring!
Looks way better than picture
- I love this ring!! My fiancee bought this for my engagement ring. The actual color isn't blue tinged like the photo and the proportions looks much better than the angle from which it was taken. An absolute stunner. I receive complements wherever I go.
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is a Rapid ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take five (5) business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.