This ring is pure vintage elegance. An East-West set Radiant cut Contemporary Nexus Diamond is encircled by a halo of glittering accent stones and minute metalwork that continue along the top and sides of the band. The width of the rectangle looks beautiful on all fingers as it helps them look longer. It is a low-profile ring that makes a high-profile style impact.
- Center stone: 1.14 carat Radiant cut Nexus Diamond
- 26 Round Brilliant cut accent stones
- Shown in 10k gold.
- Additional services such as personal engraving and appraisals are available for just $25 each. Contact customer service for details at 1.800.509.4990.
- To upgrade to 14k gold, 18k gold, palladium or platinum, contact customer service.
- Product model: LRVLOR0010
- Love the setting on this ring. Not sure about the radiant cut, it is different. Overall I like the ring.
First purchase will not be my last!
- I bought the Lyonette in 10K gold as a right-hand ring, and it is beautiful. The radiant cut is very dramatic, and the setting and band looks expensive. I will be purchasing from Diamond Nexus again!
- This is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen! I love the east west setting, it's very unique. I have not seen many vintage style rings with an East West setting. I also love the vintage feel. I wear this on my right hand most of the time. I also have the Lorian Platinum version and I love that as well. I always get compliments on this ring.
An awesome ring!,
- When looking for a lovely right hand ring I passed over this ring several times because I thought it looked like an engagement ring. However, I thought I'd give it a try and knew I could return it if it didn't look right. When it arrived, on time, I took one look and started smiling as I put it on my right hand. This is so shiny and sparkles beyond what I've ever owned. I was blown away by the quality and the workmanship. I've not taken it off yet and everyone is so impressed and it looks brand new. Highly recommend getting it in 10 ct.
My follow up review
- As I said previously this didn't sparkle like I had hoped. I returned it and exchanged it for the Honor ring. The larger stone in the Honor is just a real perfect alternative choice. Low profile and tons of shine and sparkle. Thanks again DN!
Just OK for us
- This ring did not sparkle and shimmer the way I wanted. Part of the problem may be where we live (seaside in Maine) where we have lots of fog and overcast days. I am making an exchange for a larger stone in another style to see if that helps. DN has made the exchange easy in the first 30 days. Thanks so much, DN!
- I adore this ring! My husband got it for me for our 5th anniversary. I've had the Lorian Platinum version for a few years. I do like the LP version and I will keep it. But it is really not meant to be worn every day. I really wanted one suitable for everyday wear. I love this ring! This design is so beautiful and uniqie with the east-west setting. I love the vintage look. The 10k gold setting is very lustrous and absolutely gorgeous! The stone sparkle like crazy. we have ordered many pieces from DNL and have always been pleased! I will continue to order from DNL.--Just a suggestion DNL: bring in a full sterling silver line with the DNL stones, not just the silver and topaz line.
Changed the center stone
- I always wanted a blue diamond so I purchased this one and changed the center stone to a blue one. I love it. It was the wrong size however and I needed it for my wedding. I wore the ring for 3 weeks and contacted the store to send it back to be resized. I was given a brand new one at the correct size. I just love this ring. Its been a year and half and it still looks like it did the day I opened the box.
- Received this ring. Love it!!. I had it made with 10k and had the center stone a canary setting. Beautiful and believable and I will wear it on my right hand. Thanks DN.
Absolutely love it
- He did a wonderful job chosing this as my engagement ring. Everyone raves about how beautiful it is. Just wish there were a matching wedding band.
- it sparkles a lot in the sunlight. its amazingly beautiful. It's my engagement ring, my fiance let me picked my own ring and when the ring arrived it look so good on my finger
More is Better!
- I got the original ring and did not like the look of the stone after a couple of weeks. It became cloudy and the luster was just not there. I called the company back and they gladly exchanged the ring for the another one with no problems . I choose to get the upgrade (at an additional cost) and get the certification . It took only 1 week and the new ring was shipped . I am pleased with the new ring and think the additional cost was worth it. I too do not know why there is not a matching wedding band available? Your company has a department that makes custom rings, so why not? I am going to have to find a ring guard to go around it if I want to put a wedding band with it. Or maybe before I get married Diamond Nexus will make one to match?
Love the Ring!
- I have had this ring for 2 years now and LOVE it! We got it for my engagement ring and just decided I didnt want another ring for my wedding ring. I get told every single day how beautiful this ring is. I havent had one person ever ask if it wasnt real. Diamond Nexus was also going to make a custom band to go with it for my wedding band but I decided I liked it just by itself!
- My Husband got me this ring! It was my engagement ring! Everyone loves it and you can't even tell the difference, I would much rather have a lab created over a mined diamond. I know someone didn't die for the beautiful diamond on my hand. people always stop me and tell me its beautiful! We could not be more happy! The only problem is I can't find a wedding band to match! Any suggestions? I wonder if Diamond Nexus would make one for me??
- Write Review
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
This is an Extended ship item. Your piece is produced to your specifications when you order it and will take 12 business days to create. Your choice of shipping method will determine when you receive your product.
All orders $100 and over are sent free 2nd day air. Shipping for items under $100 is a mere $10. You can upgrade any order to overnight shipping for only $30. APO/FPO orders ship USPS and are always free.
We ship to international destinations via UPS. Customers outside of the U.S. will pay for shipping, duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges or fees that are incurred by importing products into the country of destination.
30-Day Free Returns
See It, Wear It, Love it and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your Diamond Nexus jewelry, send it back, no hassles.
Lifetime Stone Guarantee
A Diamond Nexus stone will last forever and never chip, scratch or discolor. We ensure this by guaranteeing them for life. Learn more.
This item can be resized between a size 4 and 10. We will resize any new engagement ring free of charge one time. For ring sizes outside the range of 4-10, a resizing fee may apply.
Conflict-Free and Eco-Friendly Guarantee
With stones made in the USA, consciously-sourced or recycled materials, and craftsman located in Milwaukee, WI, you can always feel great about wearing our jewelry.
You should be able to get the ring or fine jewelry that you really want. That’s why we offer two great options for financing your purchase.Affirm FinancingThis option includes a quick and simple process to see if you’re approved, and several options for paying over time. Affirm is flexible and allows you to see exactly how much you’ll pay each month. Learn more.PayPal Credit ®If you are a regular PayPal user and plan on paying off the loan within six months, this is an excellent option. You can apply for purchase protection, and you won’t accumulate interest for six months. Learn more.
Buy with monthly payments.
Get approved instantly.